Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
That Whippet is a beautiful color, Dan. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Thank you Jimmy! The actual color is just a tad darker than what is shown there in the sunlight. The original was a bit of a light grey/mauve with some rose undertones. I would have loved to see this hat when it was new. Art did a fantastic job fixing it for me.

Cheers!

Dan

rumblefish

One Too Many
Rodkins said:
Not today - Sunday. Offshore fishing in my Sunbody...I couldn't wear my normal Tilley TM10 because my buddy driving the boat has the exact same hat.
fishingsept5cobia.jpg
Nice cobia!

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
kaosharper1 said:
Cool and cloudy today in Pasadena, and I had a client visiting so it was a suit with the VS Dingus. Left my machine gun in the hall.

photo1-2.jpg
Now THAT is fantastic. You got it absolutely right--gangster, and looking great. I would have shown just a bit less of the pocket square, but you're looking good.

DRB

One Too Many
The last 3 hats on this thread look great with the color clothing worn. Great job guys.:eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
kaosharper1 said:
Cool and cloudy today in Pasadena, and I had a client visiting so it was a suit with the VS Dingus. Left my machine gun in the hall.

Sharp look there, kaosharper1!

Cheers,
JtL

Dreispitz

One Too Many
mayserwegener said:
Dieter, Great to see the Dunn Perfectus Bowler in action! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers, Steve! Might have well been the first time for some people of Geneve to see a Bowler in live action :)

Nice Disney, by the way! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24