Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A good couple for a rainy day, trench coat and beaver hat...

DSC01058.jpg

Very nice. What is the beaver hat? Is it manufactured, or custom made? And what are the brim and crown sizes? I would like to get a hat like that.

RBH

Bartender
Well done today!!!

p.s. I went and looked over the photos again. I have to say that Bolts thin ribbon looks FANTASTIC!!!
I told you a long time ago that the wide brims were what you needed. I am telling you now THIN ribbons are YOUR style!
Well done my friend!!!!

Last edited:

Chinaski

One Too Many
Well done today!!!

p.s. I went and looked over the photos again. I have to say that Bolts thin ribbon looks FANTASTIC!!!
I told you a long time ago that the wide brims were what you needed. I am telling you now THIN ribbons are YOUR style!
Well done my friend!!!!

Nail on the head, RBH! We all know Bolt likes the stingies, but this one looks great!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Here's a picture of my buddy Jeff and I "battling" about who gets to saw down the Christmas tree. It was taken this Saturday. I guess this counts as a "fedora action shot." LOL

11272010052.jpg

Then me getting surprised by the camera:

joshelkhart.jpg

Last edited:

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Hey Scotty! Mine is their full cut. I think that the next one I order from them though will be their extra full cut. It'll give it more drape to work with. Now all I have to do is decide on a color. :D

Cheers!

Dan

Yes, that looks like my hat, right down to the brown herringbone. You have good taste! I love it. As grandma would say, 'Vear eet een goot healt!' :)

W_B_K

New in Town
So many great hats! Good to see it :eusa_clap

Wearing a Stetson 3x Beaver Selv-Edge. Little 2" brim with a wide ribbon and a back bow. Sure wish it had a trolley cord; windy and rainy today!

5vt1tj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24