Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Belly Campdraft....
cdsbprofile.jpg

went for a walk today @ Highland park wearing my campdraft. it was a gorgeous day for late november in upstate NY

2010_11_29%20018.jpg

over the holiday weekend, I tried on a western straw that my wife's grandfather has. sorry for the lousy picture quality. my camera phone is horrendous in low light. I've had a hankering for a western hat, I'd like one like Brad Paisly wears but I haven't found one at the right price yet.

2010_11_29%20010.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
went for a walk today @ Highland park wearing my campdraft. it was a gorgeous day for late november in upstate NY

2010_11_29%20018.jpg

over the holiday weekend, I tried on a western straw that my wife's grandfather has. sorry for the lousy picture quality. my camera phone is horrendous in low light. I've had a hankering for a western hat, I'd like one like Brad Paisly wears but I haven't found one at the right price yet.

2010_11_29%20010.jpg

Those wide-brim hats are good on you. The best one is that cowboy hat. Good color, size, shape. Not many people in the East can pull off that look, it seems to me, meaning that not many outside the Southwest geographical element can pull it off IMHO. The Stetson-style ten-gallon hat genre seems to be one of the models you ought to buy more of.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Wore my new Akubra Cattleman all day. Haven't gotten any of my pics yet but here's one from DM. I had DM put their 6 plait kangaroo band on it as well. Getting to really like this one :)

1613fwn_lg61.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Today was a gritty sort of day, having went through a history exam, and then spending several hours completing my university applications for next fall. Fortunately, I had just the hat for this sort of day, and a couple of ladies had been complimentary about it too.

Photoon2010-11-29at2329.jpg

Nice hats and caps there, to everyone else.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I took my Stetson Straw Whippet with me on my cruise to Key West and Cozumel. Here are a few pics of what I was wearing on the cruise.
My wife had to take a pic of me in front of a hat shop in Key West - they mostly had touristy stuff...
KeyWestHats.jpg

The Hemingway house pool...
HemingwayHouse.jpg

At Mayan ruins in Cozumel...
CozumelRuins.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21