Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Nice bright, clear, fall day up here in N. Texas so the Bushman goes on the head while heading out to the stables.

Bushman1-1.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DailyHat2.jpg

Been enjoying all the great hats by the Loungers over the holiday :eusa_clap. Here is my meager contribution :).

The green color showed so dark in the dusk lighting, and it also started to blend in with the background.........hence the bronze effect lol.

Last edited:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
DailyHat2.jpg

Been enjoying all the great hats by the Loungers over the holiday :eusa_clap. Here is my meager contribution :).

The green color showed so dark in the dusk lighting, and it also started to blend in with the background.........hence the bronze effect lol.

This just looks right. This is the most natural I think you have looked on here.

Neophyte

Nice Pic, Neo,

Looks like the beard is thickening up a bit. Getting that winter fur?

lol

Yes sir! Years of private school dress code restrictions are finally being avenged. I'm experimenting; I want to see how thick it will get before I decide whether or not to keep it.

...and hey, it keeps the cold out :D!

This just looks right. This is the most natural I think you have looked on here.

Thanks, Yeps! I was very relaxed over the holiday, and I spent an hour or so sitting outside petting a couple of stray cats that come by just to see me lol...then for some reason I decided to capture the moment :).

Jabos, new firearms just go with new hats!

:arated:

Last edited:

Mr. Paladin

IMG_6016.jpg

This was Thanksgiving, with my Art hat. Sharing a cigar and a drink with my grandfather, uncle and uncle's son. A poignant moment since my grandfather (the WW2 P-38 pilot) is 89 and in failing mental health.

Great shot, Jabos. Times like that are priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ