Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
DRB, that lid looks perfectly suited to you. Coordinates well with that sweater too. Well done!

Cheers!

Dan

Thank you too Mayserwegener !

Dinerman: I have never seen a crown shaped just like that. Your creation? The hat is not too tall for you and the brim looks great. What caught my eye first was the wonderful color. Congratulations.

Last edited:

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Happy New Year!!!

Dobbs Gay Blade...

DobbsGB2.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
new-years-eve-emoticon-msn.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
new-years-eve-emoticon-msn-02.gif

Nice topper for a cold and windy day Monbla.
DMan you wear the western style well.
Bart and Jimmy, looking good in the wide bound edge.
Today I am in my Stetson Stratoliner.

010qk.jpg

I thought we were starting the new year with a wide ribbon, but I guess that thin little thing will have to do.:fear::heh::D Happy New Year buddy, the Strat is looking awesome.

Kurt, The Stetson Bowler looks super! Bowlers are fun to wear!

RBH, Great Stetson Stratoliner! Go thin ribbons!

JTL, Fantastic Dobbs Gay Blade! The contrasting ribbon / binding is inspiring!

Bart, Super Stephen L Stetson! The brim up really works!

Robert, I really like the look of that Borsalino cap. Is that current production?

Dinerman, Cool combo look as usual! I was in same location (Fed Hill, Baltimore) last night for the fireworks!

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Great looking cap! Is it vintage or new? I'd love to find one like it.
Thanks for the compliments. This is within the last few years. Borsalino seems to introduce new fabrics each year and to different markets. They currently offer similar caps but not the exact fabric. At the end of the season some of the stores will put these on sale. Same for the linen summer versions that are similar in dimensions. They are good quality and attractive fabrics, but slightly expensive if not reduced. I've acquired both wool and linen for about 1/3 original prices.

I take it back, I found it on the Delmonico Site currently http://www.delmonicohatter.com/Merc...oduct_Code=IT685&Category_Code=Borsalino_Caps

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Dinerman: I have never seen a crown shaped just like that. Your creation? The hat is not too tall for you and the brim looks great. What caught my eye first was the wonderful color. Congratulations.

Thanks! It's just a standard cattleman's crease on a hat that's been beat around a bit.

GWD

One Too Many
Thanks for the compliments. This is within the last few years. Borsalino seems to introduce new fabrics each year and to different markets. They currently offer similar caps but not the exact fabric. At the end of the season some of the stores will put these on sale. Same for the linen summer versions that are similar in dimensions. They are good quality and attractive fabrics, but slightly expensive if not reduced. I've acquired both wool and linen for about 1/3 original prices.

I take it back, I found it on the Delmonico Site currently http://www.delmonicohatter.com/Merc...oduct_Code=IT685&Category_Code=Borsalino_Caps

Thanks! Just ordered it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw