Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBH, Thanks! Same with you! :)

Mario, Super as usual! Have a fun time! Still a few hours to go here.

Buler, Very cool look with the Stetson 7X Clear Beaver!

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Bailey Twenty Five

5310845858_a76a01f2c0_z.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Going out for a New Year dinner with friends tonight so will put on a monkey suit and wear my "good" hat, my fathers Tan Rittenhouse from 1947. Gonna be a clear cold evening so it will be just the ticket with dbl. breasted med. blue pinstripe suit and reverse calf brown shoes :)

11-8-10008.jpg

Squatter1018.jpg

Have a safe and Happy New Year folks :)

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Going out for a New Year dinner with friends tonight so will put on a monkey suit and wear my "good" hat, my fathers Tan Rittenhouse from 1947. Gonna be a clear cold evening so it will be just the ticket with dbl. breasted med. blue pinstripe suit and reverse calf brown shoes :)

Squatter1018.jpg

Have a safe and Happy New Year folks :)

Thats a beauty - color, shape, and trim. Have a happy new year!

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
I wore no hat today (not that I didn´t want to... just waaaaaaaaaaaay too windy here), but wanted to stop by and wish you all loungers a Happy New Year 2011!!!!

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I wore no hat today (not that I didn´t want to... just waaaaaaaaaaaay too windy here), but wanted to stop by and wish you all loungers a Happy New Year 2011!!!!

You too, Kaonashi! I hope you all have a happy new year, everyone. I actually don't wear a hat every day, just so you know. I like hats quite a lot, but I try to create variety in my wardrobe by not wearing one, sometimes. There are even occasions where I'll feel self-conscious about bringing one, that's still something I have not conquered yet. On average, I wear a hat three or four times a week. Lately, maybe even five.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
No photo was taken, but last night when my wife and I went out to dinner I wore a green Dobbs Gay Prince. First time I'd worn that particular hat. I'm used to wearing a hat with a brim, but this one made me more concious of the brim in that I could see light shining through the stitch holes around the edge of the brim. It was a little distracting.

Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum