Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Knox Twenty

Green w/rust Knox Twenty today.

B

knox_green_rust.jpg

You look as good in that derby as in anything else you've posted. Very versatile hat wearer. By the way, the Royal De Luxe Stetson I posted yesterday came from Kleinhans.

Thanks for your note Mr. P... here a short Wikipedia snip on the Kleinhans Company which was a very large store during the era when Buffalo was one of the 10 largest cities in the U.S. The store closed in the early 1990s, but the Saarinen designed home of our philharmonic that the family endowed is still making beautiful music.

cheers,
Alan

DRB

One Too Many
Jauntyone: I agree with Alan. It has a warm and comfortable look about it.

Gumbo Book : sharply dressed.

Last edited:

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Stetson Nostalgia pork pie that I recently added a pinch to. Much better now, I think. The Stetson Outlets didn't have any more, so I broke down and ordered another one from the Fedora Store that I plan to crease with a traditional center dent when it arrives.

stetnost.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
:eek:fftopic: Forgive me for the ignorance but being a foreigner may be its cause in this case: why do you spell today, to-day... is that just an stylistic thing? :eek:[huh]

It's an archaic spelling. A number of words that are no longer hyphenated used to be.

RBH

Bartender
Enjoyed a great day at Buckaroo Hatters.
It was fun getting to meet Neo and the shop was really hopping today!
Here is a shot of Alex, Mike and me... all wearing Buckaroo Hatters hats.
Alex is wearing his new lite weight [one Mike made a while back] and I am in my reworked '1912' fedora Mike made for me a few years ago.
All in all a very fine day indeed!
Alex it was great meeting you! Hope you make it back our way soon.

neo017.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Enjoyed a great day at Buckaroo Hatters.
It was fun getting to meet Neo and the shop was really hopping today!
Here is a shot of Alex, Mike and me... all wearing Buckaroo Hatters hats.
Alex is wearing his new lite weight [one Mike made a while back] and I am in my reworked '1912' fedora Mike made for me a few years ago.
All in all a very fine day indeed!
Alex it was great meeting you! Hope you make it back our way soon.

neo017.jpg

Great picture. You guys look like the James Gang in it! :)

I believe that's the first time I've seen neophyte in anything but an Akubra. Perhaps there is another brand name in his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace