Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stetson No. 1 Quality western (re-creased, as usual ;))...

No1Q-1.jpg

You nailed that puppy - beautiful shape to that crown.

DRB

One Too Many
JTL: Thanks, if we zoomed in, you could see that it is a "scratch" finish. I really like it, the top of the crown even has a little swirl of fur. About your pic, I don't think you own a single hat that doesn't look good on you. Great selection of pristine hats. Keep 'em coming.

gtdean48: I am being sincere when I say that that is one fine hat. It looks like the crown is not too high. The color is beautiful and one that could match most anything, and the thin ribbon is perfect for a farm. When I owned a farm I had wide brimmed hats. I like them, but now I live in the city so I wear a city hats with shorter brims. Who did your conversion? I would wear this hat.

gtdean48: I am being sincere when I say that that is one fine hat. It looks like the crown is not too high. The color is beautiful and one that could match most anything, and the thin ribbon is perfect for a farm. When I owned a farm I had wide brimmed hats. I like them, but now I live in the city so I wear a city hats with shorter brims. Who did your conversion? I would wear this hat.

Thanks Dennis. I did this one. It was open crown & unworn when I got it. I just did the brim cut down & creased it. I've got a few that are converted from cattleman creases. It is more the style my grandfather wore on his farm when i was growing up.

RBH

Bartender
I enjoyed a great day in Covington at Buckaroo Hatters.
Old friend Lounge member BoxerKen came over and we all had a great time.
Here is a shot of Ken and myeslf. I am wearing a vintage Stetson Stratoliner and Ken is wearing a custom Art Fawcett.

024vg.jpg

here is a shot of me, Mike , Rocky and Ken.
Mike and Rocky are wearing Buckaroos.

022ig.jpg

I had a great time seeing you again Ken.... hope you can make it to Texas!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot