Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Is that a lavender hat?

It's funny you should say that, Robert. There is, in fact, an extremely subtle lavender undertone on this lid. It actually makes it very hard to describe the hat's color. In that respect, in terms of lids I have seen, the color is unique.

Cheers,
JtL

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Melton..."Art in Hats"...
Melton-2.jpg

Is there going to be an awards show in Texas this year? I can just see it now.......AND THE GOLDEN FEDORA AWARD GOES TO........(sounds of envelope opening).........Jimmy The Lid.........(Crowd cheers)

Another knockout today Jimmy. There isnt one thing that I dont love about that hat. At least on my screen theres a lot of subtle undertones to that lid. The brim binding color works perfectly with the color of the felt, and with all the various shades of greys/light blues in that picture, I believe that hat is one of my top 5 favorites of your collection. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

JTopenroad

One of the Regulars
Not sure of the correct name. When I got this one that just seemed the way it wanted to go. Here is a pic of the top.
ORCrease.jpg
[/IMG]

Chinaski

One Too Many
Jed, nice Campdraft in Danbury pics...

Boxerken, what a great picture of a great look in a hat that suits you so well!!

JtL - I'm not really sure what other superlatives can be heaped on that Melton. That is one fine hat, sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn