Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
My Daily Dove...

2011February19118.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Very nice lids today, AtomicEraTom, daizawaguy!

It was sunny but back to frigid yesterday in Minnesota, with a biting wind to boot.

Stetson Whippet, 'Bluegrass'.

Last edited:

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice lids today, AtomicEraTom, daizawaguy!

It was sunny but back to frigid yesterday in Minnesota, with a biting wind to boot.

I like all your hats except the Gay Prince. I just can't cotton to that one. I bought one of those by mistake on E Bay, a Disney, but when it arrived and I saw the stitching all over it, plus the extreme softness, I decided I didn't like it at all. For those who do though, I guess it's another hat for the collection.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Nice to see that one in the sunlight, Bart. Man -- the more I see of that lid, the more I love it. Very nice. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Nice to see that one in the sunlight, Bart. Man -- the more I see of that lid, the more I love it. Very nice. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks Jimmy, I think you guys are rubbing off on me.........I go to the thin ribbons more often these days. Nice one you have on your noggin today

RBH

Bartender
Great Stetson Jimmy! Super hats everyone, always look forward to Saturday to see what everyone wears.

Thanks Jimmy, I think you guys are rubbing off on me.........I go to the thin ribbons more often these days. Nice one you have on your noggin today

I knew after coming to Monteagle you would come to your right mind!

I went mid ribbon for todays sunny near 70 degree weather!
My straw Stetson Whippet.

004cp.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up.

Packing this one away for a nice date and better duds... but wore it for a while at work yesterday. I think it will be good for my posture. Topper from Benjamin's store on Fifth Avenue of which I have fond memories.

tophat1.jpg

tophat3.jpg

tophat2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany