Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Kind of a copout, as I didn't actually wear it on this particular day, but here is my grey Stetson with the contrast collar and cuff shirt I had ordered. I think it's a sharp style, if a bit subject to the Wall Street investor and Gordon Gekko stereotype without the hat or shades. I did remind someone of "The Great Gatsby" though.

Photoon2011-03-06at23352.jpg

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Another fine looking hat which looks great on you, hatophile. :eusa_clap

Unfortunately no, bereft of musical talent am I; though I appreciate beauty. :)
(have you seen the film, The Red Violin?)

It is enough to be able to appreciate the beautiful things in life! To quote Oscar Wilde, "Beauty is a form of genius-is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation...". :)

I am more tha a little familiar with 'The Red Violin ', as my own violin's history is loosely tied to the central character of the film! The real 'Violin Expert-Consultant' for the movie, Charles Beare of London, knows the history of my fiddle like the back of his hand!

billyspew

One Too Many
After all the great photo's I'm almost embarrased to post mine. Must try and do it outdoors now the mornings are lighter.
Anyway, Adam Executive Triport today.

5506640562_4336c120c1.jpg

Edit: Forgoit to mention that the tie is also a 40's era Adam as well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui