Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One of my all time favorites....

it's pretty old, and very beat up...the sweat is even falling out, but the felt is in fantastic shape & I love this color....A great Borsalino.

GrayBorso7.jpg

Dee you look great in that Stingy Stetson....;) I have a Sovereign that looks to be the same color, almost. Looks good on you. :eusa_clap

RBH

Bartender
bolthead said:
it's pretty old, and very beat up...the sweat is even falling out, but the felt is in fantastic shape & I love this color....A great Borsalino.

GrayBorso7.jpg

Dee you look great in that Stingy Stetson....;) I have a Sovereign that looks to be the same color, almost. Looks good on you. :eusa_clap
Bolt.. Bogie would have loved that hat!:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:

GrayBorso7.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Are you gonna have it redone sometime?

AlanC

Bud-n-Texas said:
Alan, I was in Savannah this past Sept. I wish i had known about the Mad Hatter. What kind of a shop is it?

Don't worry. It's mainly of use as a prop for a photo. It's down on the river walk and has novelty hats (floppy top hats, etc) and wool homburgs, that sort of thing. I didn't see any serious hats. The praline shop just down the street was great, though!

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
I must have walked right by it, we went end to end, I never saw it. Glad I did not miss anything. The Mrs. and I take a short vacation with our grown kids each year. Last year was Gatlinburg, 2007 was Savannah, no plans for 2008 yet.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Lee White Label Black Homburg. Previously belonged to W.P. Bush, director of the Bush Funeral Home of Cortland, NY. It came with the dents, which are interesting in that the back side of them ends in almost a straight line, more like a rectangle than the typical oval-ish, or triangular ovalish dents you usually see. Very narrow center crease, which gives it a slightly tapered look when viewed from the front.
IMG_4681.jpg

AlanC

RBH said:
:eusa_clap Alan I have to say I think that thin ribbon is the best looking hat I have seen on you!!!!
Great hat and great style!!!! :eusa_clap

Thanks, RBH, but I know you're biased anytime a thin ribbon shows up. lol

Marty M.

Vendor
Royalty.

deelovely said:
It's not from today, it was last week at Animal Kingdom in Orlando... my Stetson.
P1190079.jpg

Bolthead might be the "King of the Stingy's". But I think we know who is the "Queen of the Stingy's".
Marty Mathis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart