Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Lefty, Alan, Jeff, and Mike, I appreciate the kind words.

Great photo with your new camera, Mike :eusa_clap

Now take it out-and-about and shoot some more nice pictures, like the one you posted in the FEDORAS AFIELD thread.

I'll definitely have to take the camera along when I am out and about. I almost always have one of my lids on when I'm outdoors.

ejbhats

A-List Customer
Great hat AL and great on! I wore a Mallory today of similar color. Warmed up nicely where we live too, just south of the border!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Agreed on that!

Great Gay Prince, delectans, you know how to wear those swoops with class. Nice pooch, Welsh Corgi?

Thank you for your always generous words, hatophile, they are much appreciated. Our hound is indeed a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Good eye!

Great hat AL and great on! I wore a Mallory today of similar color. Warmed up nicely where we live too, just south of the border!

Thanks, ejbhats! It sure felt nice to be out in the afternoon sun. Love to see a photo of your Mallory, as I have a soft spot for them. So you are just south of Albert Lea?

Last edited:

Marshall

One of the Regulars
Wearing my recently received moonstone Fed IV, I love this hat.

Akubra4-1.jpg

Akubra5-1.jpg

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Brother.... that WAR looks good on you.
I like your lapel attire... thats the only 'degree' I have not taken. The sands were to hot for me!!!!!
But I am a PM.

I can't believe that you won't take a degree that you get a hat after. I was master in 95. This year I am Senior Deacon. Have a great time in Texas I want lots of pictures and video.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925