Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Lots of great hats these days! I have missed a few days and now I am too far behind to dare selecting as many as I would like... Well done!

As for me, I'm "wearing the green" in honour of St. Patrick Day. Have a good holiday!

DSC01707.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Alan-- BEAUTIFUL Knox.
Jedwbpm-- amazing! I love this stuff.
Torpedo-- If anyone can really, really, wear a fedora... you belong in motion pictures, my friend.
Happy St. Patty's Day, all!

019hq.jpg
[/IMG]
020mp.jpg
[/IMG]

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Here are some from a recent trip to Mass MoCA (I have a drawing on display there) and the surrounding towns.

Beautiful images, Alejandro! That Mojave VS looks splendid, and you wear it with great aplomb. :thumb: Congrats on your drawing being exhibited, and I too would love to see a photo of the work. :photo:

Blimey... how did I miss this adventure. Did you get to observe through the 16" Brashear? Wonderful that these scopes are available for public use. The 19" Clark at Dearborn Observatory at Northwestern still has public nights every clear Friday.

cheers,
Alan

I believe you were on your Florida sojourn when I posted the photos. We did not have the opportunity to use the Brashear refractor that particular day. The Goodsell Observatory is open for public viewing on clear Friday evenings as well, an extraordinary opportunity that very few people are aware of, or take advantage of.

I will take some photos at the Goodsell in the coming months as viewing conditions permit, and post them to this thread.

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
It's the first St. Paddy's Day in Northern Ohio that I can remember not being cold and rainy. Instead, we had sunshine and low to mid-60s.
I wore my Shandon cap, but should have followed my wife's lead by wearing a straw. More photos in Fedoras Afield.
DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0216-1.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I hope this thread is cap friendly. :)

Taking advantage of the great weather, we took a walk in the Ledges Picnic Area of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0233-1.jpg

DSC_0243-1.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0216-1.jpg

DSC_0162-1.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0204-2.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Cap, fungus and lichen friendly ;)

Stunning scenery and photos, Lefty. :eusa_clap

I am really looking forward to enjoying the many more beautiful images to come as we all awaken from our Winter torpor, and embrace the coming seasons out and about with ardor.

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations... Would love to see a picture of your piece. We drove past Mass MOCA recently with no time to stop. It looks like a fantastic space.

cheers,
Alan

Beautiful images, Alejandro! That Mojave VS looks splendid, and you wear it with great aplomb. :thumb: Congrats on your drawing being exhibited, and I too would love to see a photo of the work. :photo:.

Thank you, guys. I wish I could show you a picture but I'm not allowed to until the catalogue of the show gets released. I will as soon as that happens.
Lefty, great pictures as always, I love that your wife wears hats too: mine doesn't care about them :(

Chinaski

One Too Many
Guys, I am thoroughly enjoying the pictures in this thread. Delectans, nice hats and photos. Aureliano, likewise! Lefty, I always enjoy your photos. If I have the decade right, I would say your wife could fit quite comfortably in the 20's. Thanks all for posting.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I hope this thread is cap friendly. :)

Taking advantage of the great weather, we took a walk in the Ledges Picnic Area of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

I bet you guys really turn heads. What a stunning couple. Superb pictures as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto