Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Since it got up to 90 degrees today, I wore one of my Cuenca Brisa weaves PB Panama's today. It's a Medio Fino grade w/ a dark blue pug hatband.

P8220018.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
AL: I like the way the sunshine causes the colors to radiate. Nice choice for a walk about town.

DRB

One Too Many
Alan, I would be afraid to get any paint on that beautiful hat, but then again, you have so many others.

monbla256 : looks like a cool hat for a cool cat.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Where the heck is Spring?

Here! Berlin! The sun is shining and temperaturs are supposed to go up to 25°C over the weekend! :D

Tuesday I'll pick up my recently acquired (and painstakingly cleaned) NOS vintage (early 40's) linen pants after my tailor did the required alterations...I'm almost ready for the warm season; the only thing that's still missing is a proper panama... ;)

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Delectans. Superb homburg keep up the classy style. Last person
seen wearing one here was the Rt Hon Anthony Eden ex Prime Minister.

Thank you for your kind comments, Bootsie. Beautiful horse in your avatar, and welcome to the lounge!

Wish I had me one of those scrappy miniature fighting chickens :), but all I had today was my Nostalgia.

You wear that Nostalgia very well, B.J., it looks great on you!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Dan: Thank you! :)

Alan: Appreciate the well wishes. We are up on the Northshore currently and I am surprised that I have any bars on my phone at all! Beyond Two Harbors there is generally no cell coverage.

Dennis: Thanks! The warmth of the sun belied the fact that temps are still in the 30s.

Chinaski: :amen:

DRB

One Too Many
BJ: I don't know if the fedora was made for you or you were made for it. You always look nice in one.

DRB

One Too Many
Blackthorn: There is a common thread that runs throughout all your pictures. The fedora seems to fit into whatever environment. Nice pics.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Even though it was sunny, I took pleasuer in donning the Christy´s Bowler for getting some tree branches over to our neighbour´s wood pile.

P1110446.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner