Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggHead

Practically Family
This hat and brim width looks best on you!

What I wore for the day, to my school and such, a vintage Stetson St. Regis trimmed down on the brim to roughly 2 1/8 inches all around:

Photoon2011-04-14at00542.jpg

Excuse the awfully bright photo, my Mac monitor cannot help but do that almost all the time. As for everyone else, you wore some neat hats, too!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
That green is brand new around here, and we're loving it.

We're heading to one of our favorite places, Lakeview Cemetery, this weekend. Hopefully, the daffodils will look as great as they did last year.
DSC_0072.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Great pics, guys. Lefty that is another photo that looks like it should be in a magazine.
Royal Scot today...bit of a fat lip from b-ball yesterday
79374fc5.jpg

Great pics, guys. Lefty that is another photo that looks like it should be in a magazine.
Royal Scot today...bit of a fat lip from b-ball yesterday
79374fc5.jpg

Bet that lip's from a bar fight, right Mike?

Dano, I do like those Westerns, I tend to gravitate more toward the OR's only because too much of a cowboy hat looks odd around these parts.
Thanks, Neo.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, Lefty. I envy the verdant foliage in your photos, as we brace for more snow tomorrow. :smow:

Ouch! spring has been here for some time now. In fact, I went out to the Wildfower Center a few few weeks ago. What we need is RAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points