Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wind has picked up and snow is threatening to drop later this evening.

Photo%20on%202011-04-19%20at%2014.22%202.jpg

Collar up and gloves on, Eric -

I guess I should be happy we just have rain here today.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Great shots. I particularly like the plumbers' mural and the disproportionate people always depicted on such murals. That plumber has quite the Frankensteinesque fivehead.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Though it got pretty warm today, thought I'd wear my new Black Squatter today. Coming home the sky's opened up with one of our spring thunderstorms and it got a good soaking before I got in the house :) But Akubra's LIKE rain :) It'll fit better now :)

007.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Lefty.

The plumber depicted in the mural certainly reminds me of the figures in Communist and Fascist Heroic Realism art. This statement is not meant to disparage plumbers in any way, but is merely a social commentary on the circumstances surrounding the mural's creation. :)

DRB

One Too Many
Jeb: my sister wants me to make her a hat very similar to the one your wife is wearing. It looks good on your wife.

Here in Vermont, we have 5 seasons: summer, fall, winter, mud season, and spring. That's as good a reason to have as many different types of hats as any I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn