Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Today I'm in my 'natural' colour Akubra Capricorn. I bought this last Summer, though I had to wait until the season was over for it to arrive as I also ordered one of the grey ones. They've both had a lot of wear over the past few weeks since the weather suddenly turned warm here in London. Nice to have something that "feels" a bit more like a Fedora than the typical straw.

You are fortunate to have such nice weather!

Royal Stetson

5635345232_5154045061_z.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day folks.

This morning after walking our dogs on a cool, blustery MN "spring" walk I sat down to get warm. My head was still cold so I wore my Stetson Whippet for a bit. After warming up by the fireplace downstairs, my bald head was good for the morning. Off came the fedora.

For your viewing I submit a pic of my humble tawny Whippet.

Photo%20on%202011-04-19%20at%2013.02.jpg

Best wishes, Eric -

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good day folks.

This morning after walking our dogs on a cool, blustery MN "spring" walk I sat down to get warm. My head was still cold so I wore my Stetson Whippet for a bit. After warming up by the fireplace downstairs, my bald head was good for the morning. Off came the fedora.

Best wishes, Eric -

Looks good on you. Nice to see fellow Minneapolitans with good hats.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Good day folks.

Best wishes, Eric -

Nice hat. I have been looking to get a Whippet.

Regards

Kirk H. Fellow Chrome Dome

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks D! I started wearing a Fedora for the first time just after the Winter Holidays. As an older, 50 year old it was a revelation - comfortable and stylish. The whippet-ish stly I enjoy thoroughly. Just enough of everything (brim, ribbon and attitude) for me at this point.

New Fedora sporting Short Balding MN Guy, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Zetwal; That is a stunning hat sir! I bet that it would accompany you to your employ, theatre excursions, evening dining and wooded strolls. Re-freshing, elegant color in that hat. Wow - the pic does it supreme justice.

Eric -

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Zetwal; That is a stunning hat sir! I bet that it would accompany you to your employ, theatre excursions, evening dining and wooded strolls. Re-freshing, elegant color in that hat. Wow - the pic does it supreme justice.

I agree. It's a beautiful hat and a very versatile color and style. Thanks dude!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I needed to head out for the evening and put on my Royal Stetson (dark forest green color). The bash I have left "ala natural." It is a bit formal bash, but I figure that at times that is a good thing. The wind has picked up and snow is threatening to drop later this evening.

Below is my rescued Fedora that has been providing good service. The liner is a stunning, rich gold color. Having an attractive liner does not influence anyone but me.

Photo%20on%202011-04-19%20at%2014.22%202.jpg

Collar up and gloves on, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn