Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
Interesting fact, Steve. I've always wondered if the outside stitching served a purpose other than aesthetics. I've owned 2 Borsalinos with this characteristic. One I sold to a fellow lounger and the other one is my rollable.

5.jpg

IMG_0982-1.jpg

Aureliano: That is probably the nicest rollable Borsalino I have yet to see. It even has a wind trolley! Good for you!!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Once again, great photos.
I probably spent more money on my last trip to Chicago at Argo Tea than I did at Optimo.

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
I'm not sure these shots belong here... But here they are!

IMG_8662.jpg

IMG_8661.jpg

Easter sunday morning cleaning and waxing my car, and the afternoon with the familly! The new Vs Featherweight I got from another lounger is a beauty!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Dan: I appreciate your kind words. The Dobbs 20 is a navy blue which has a chameleon quality.

Dennis: Thank you, my friend!

Lefty: lol Not too hard to do..good stuff at Argo. Thanks for your generous comments!

hasselhoff: Great pictures that definitely belong in the thread. Fine looking VS!

Last edited:

Mr. Bingley

Familiar Face
I really like and appreciate this thread. It's great to see how these various styles look in 'real world' conditions and is a great help as I plot my next purchase...

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Great photo tour of Chicago, Delectans... my daughter would wonder if your cupcake tour brought you to Sprinkles. It's her favorite haunt downtown.

Thank you, Alan! Alas we did not visit Sprinkles, since we were technically on the Chocolate Tour. They do have a separate Cupcake Tour that I believe includes Sprinkles. Heidi, our guide and graduate of the French Pastry Institute Of Chicago, spoke highly of Sprinkles.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks so much AL. I loved your Chicago images in the other thread. I used to spend a lot of time there, but haven't visited for a few years.

Today, I'm wearing my Pecan Tumwater hat on a beautiful day in New Hampshire. TonyB is making another for me, which I'm looking forward to getting.

photo-45-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters