Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
AlanC said:
Maybe. If we can figure out a good place to view hats I might bring a few from my meager collection. I'd like to see other's hats, too. As it will without question be miserably hot in Memphis then I know I'll be wearing a straw of some sort.
Alan, I think if we could get Luke there in time he could get us a good side table at the Peabody and we could have a few hats ect to show. Then like when Mike had the fur and felt it would not be hard to take to the car and then roam Beal or go have a meal.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
From yesterday, my navy Lock (maybe) Chelsea. I didn't actually wear it yesterday, but I've been wanting to get some pics of me wearing it. Alas, this one is pretty dark, so I think I'll have to go outside to get good detail:

p1012135ad3.jpg

Big Man

indycop said:
If you decide to go back let me know and we will make it a point to go up there!:D

Right now I spend most of my time taking care of my dad, so travel away from home is just not possible. We would love to get back to St. Mary's, and should the opportunity present itself in the future, I'll be sure to let you know.

Big Man

Colby Jack said:
Big Man...I'm really enjoying your new avatar!...Hat, coat and that great vest!...:eusa_clap
IC...you look good also![huh] :D

Thanks, but it's my grandson that makes the picture good. :)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
AlanC said:
From yesterday, my navy Lock (maybe) Chelsea. I didn't actually wear it yesterday, but I've been wanting to get some pics of me wearing it. Alas, this one is pretty dark, so I think I'll have to go outside to get good detail:

p1012135ad3.jpg
Great hat! If it's Navy it is definitely a dark navy!:D

DOUGLAS

Stetson Premier Statoliner in Blue

An almost perfectly pristine hat. I doubt if it was used much at all. If it were just a hair bigger.:rolleyes: The color is spectacular.
DSCN6895.jpg

DSCN6894.jpg

DSCN6898.jpg

DSCN6899.jpg

DSCN6916.jpg

DSCN6897.jpg

DSCN6906.jpg

DSCN6910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads