Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Similar to the Borsalino I wore Sunday but with a different vibe. Today, a Stratoliner.

34c8e2be.jpg

Wow, that's a great one. A Stratoliner? Maybe that's the color I ought to order from the run of new Stratoliners to be sold by Major Moore.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Matt, Deckard, I don't see anyone in cowboy pants as you describe in the video. Did I miss something?

Nice! milan Robert. I'm guessing it's a fairly heavy straw hat for a hot day. Brim looks great... these can take on a life of their own in terms of curl and droop.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Nice! milan Robert. I'm guessing it's a fairly heavy straw hat for a hot day. Brim looks great... these can take on a life of their own in terms of curl and droop.
Thanks Alan, you are correct, I had to switch hats in the afternoon--90's and humid.

HatsEnough

Banned
Yeah, when I first started buying fedoras, the thin ribbon didn't excite me at all. A thin ribbon just didn't fit my vision of a "fedora." But as I began to pick up ORs I fell in love with them. I have to physically restrain myself from buying more these days!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24