Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Photog

New in Town
borsalino_marco.jpg

First ever hat purchase (that's not a ball cap). I like the feel a lot!! What took me sooo long to discover this?

These photos might be a stretch for this thread... the guy in the fedora never stepped out in front of the camera. It would have been a mistake. This weekend was about our kids. My 16 year old daughter Lily had a date to the prom.

prom10.jpg

prom1.jpg

prom2.jpg

Lily and Devin with their Moms.

prom4.jpg

somehow she got up the next morning to do a solo for the little kid's dance class:

dance3.jpg

Lily has been studying dance since she was this age.

dance8.jpg

dance5.jpg

dance7.jpg

dance6.jpg

dance11.jpg

We left from here to pick up our older daughter at school... a few more photos in a bit.

EggHead

Practically Family
This reminded me of one old fable. A famous poet was invited to a high society party and was told that ties are required. He came to the party wearing only a nice tie.

Brando11

A-List Customer
You guys are terrific. I've participated in dozens of other forums, particularly guitar related sites, over the years. None of them had folks contributing such heart-warming insights into the personal lives of their members as this one. I feel like I know many of you although we've never met.

What gorgeous photos! My thanks to all of you-

-Brando

That's a beautiful hat David. I can't help but think that a neutral or black ribbon would be more versatile, but that's why we have a collection to select from.

cheers,
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy