Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

Imperial Hatworks Cap. It's mothy and beat up but it's still one of my favorite caps.

Scooter, Thanks!

David, Thanks! It was made in Italy for the German market.

Warbird, Your Whippet looks fantastic! I was able to wear felt today in my area but looks like the heat is heading back.

Dinerman, Great combo as usual! The Imperial Hatworks cap is a winner!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Casual Day today. Rode the bike to Starbucks for a couple cups of good coffee and then run errands. The Tilley T7 Raffia got taken off the wall today!

TilleyR7Raffia-1.jpg

Ride as much as you can while the sun is out today because according to the weather, we are in for some rain! Good looking Tilley by the way!

JAVIER

Practically Family
click to enlarge:

My first vintage the Dobbs Fifth Avenue Milan Straw just arrived :) I would need help trying to date it. Its a little big so I would need a little padding guess I was more 7 1/8 vs 7 1/4 workable though.

Style Rogue, color Driftwood, size/oval 7 1/4 and brim 1 7/8.
Measurements:

11 3/4" long

10.5" wide

5" tall

1 7/8" brim

2" band

I wore this hat today to my employee celebration, of 490 employees and many of my coworkers showered my with compliments.... made an impression. I am feeling more and more comfortable wearing my hats out more and more, around my staff, and fellow co-workers, and customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari