Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stock photo, Buckaroo Hatters Moorelite.

BackHomeAgain.jpg

Happy 4th!

Last edited:

T Rick

Practically Family

BackHomeAgain.jpg

Great shot of a great looking hat Neo!

Happy Fourth Of July Everyone, currently wearing a new linen "Big Apple" flat cap I picked up at Henry The Hatter's last week. But in a couple of hours, it'll be back to my MSA hardhat, for 10 hours of double time (hey, if you gotta work a holiday, it's best to be paid like one ;)).

orig.jpg

Last edited:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
We spend the month of July at the Beach in Fairfield CT, that's Long Island Sound in the background. The weather yesterday was overcast and rainy, so out came the Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road cocktails and my best girl.
MeandJeannieatthebeach.jpg

Jeff

DJH

I'll Lock Up

Stock photo, eh? Always nice to see that hat though.

Back to the office today - strolling over to DD to get the first coffee of the day.

My Pecan TW hat is getting a lot of use at the moment. I like this hat more all the time.

smugshot2063061-X3.jpg

bobm

A-List Customer
We spend the month of July at the Beach in Fairfield CT, that's Long Island Sound in the background. The weather yesterday was overcast and rainy, so out came the Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road cocktails and my best girl.
MeandJeannieatthebeach.jpg

Jeff

Very nice hat - indeed! Question, you mention rain. What makes that particular hat suitable for the elements?

Bob

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Very nice hat - indeed! Question, you mention rain. What makes that particular hat suitable for the elements?

Bob
It was misting out or over cast. It did rain a little and then I stayed inside. The hat is made of fur felt that by its very nature is water repellent. That being said its light color gets spotty when rained on so normally in rain I wear a dark color hat.

Jeff

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I rotated between my one panama, my beater milan, and my Lofgren cap all weekend, pictures were always taken around kids - which means I wore my beater everywhere they went.

7.2 Picnic in a North Ridgeville park for a belated father's day/mom's birthday party.
Follow my trail of magic and wonder. :)
DSC_0287.jpg

my niece and her friend
DSC_0264-1.jpg

7.3 Huntington Beach, Bay Villiage, followed by a carnival
DSC_0512.jpg

I will race your children, and I will win.
DSC_0488.jpg

Then, all will have their revenge.
DSC_0390.jpg

Everyone who rode the ferris wheel was stuck going around for about 20 minutes, as the operating engineer (as they prefer to be called) had a few difficulties.
DSC_0652.jpg

7.4 Lakewood Park fireworks are always incredible, but they seemed to spend even more money on a huge stockpile for this year. Best of all, they wait until it's really dark and turn off all the lights in the park before firing out over Lake Erie.

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112