Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
B'Man - that's a cool look.

Jlee - you have just got those Public Enemy covered. Hard to pick a favorite from them!

RLK - well nice Suede Borsalino

Aureliano - I have a feeling TAFR = Thin Arse Felted Ribbon (or along those lines!)

I've been out with the doggies on a lovely cool late summer afternoon. Here's my baby, Pearl and my Campdraft.

smugshot1364621-L.jpg

T Rick

Practically Family
As usual, some great hats guys!

Since I won't see it again for a number of months, wearing the Stetson Nostalgia this evening. Tempted to take it to Florida like I did earlier this year, but I have to draw the line somewhere! Still one of my favorites though.

orig.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Maybe we should make a hat shadow portrait thread. It seems that we have all done this at some point. And it might be interesting to see them all in one place.

Justin B

One Too Many
That's a good idea.

I'm wearing my Stetson OR today for talk like a pirate day. I'd take a picture with one of the "models" but I've been advised against it.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That's a good idea.

I'm wearing my Stetson OR today for talk like a pirate day. I'd take a picture with one of the "models" but I've been advised against it.

Bugger - I forget Talk Like a Pirate Day every year.
I always want to have a pirate email siggie for the day but never remember 'till after =(

zetwal

I'll Lock Up

No worries, The Fedora and ...would be too long and unwieldy anyway ... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
This one has been a real go-to hat here in the early fall. Mid-40's Royal Stetson DeLuxe Vita-Felt. Wonderfully soft, smooth felt with a nice meduium-thickness feel...

VF-5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo