Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic, Blackthorn.

Your Pecan hat must hold the record for the most miles traveled by a VS.
You may be right, DJH! Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I'm wondering, should I trim a quarter off that brim width? It's 2 5/8 and I'm thinking 3/8 would be better. Any thoughts?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Agree with Hato - it looks great just as it is and you travel to places where that extra bit of shade must be worthwhile.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Gave up the fedora for part of the day today

For most of today I exchanged my usual fedora for a more specialized piece of headgear: a mortarboard! :D

MortarBoardcap.jpg

Later, after removing the regalia back at the hotel room, I switched to a Harvey Brothers fedora when we went out for a late lunch.

HarveyBrothers.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

HeyMoe

Practically Family
Champ Dash - a few rain drops on it.

This lid is in mint condition and I am pretty sure that someone had it cleaned and re-bocked as the liner is taped in with new white tape.

scaled.php

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
You look very comfortable on that camel. Fantastic pictures... would enjoy seeing more!
Thanks Alan, i only have one more from this trip, because I was the one holding the camera 99% of the time. Here's a night shot of what I believe is called the Drum Tower (if memory serves), in Xian:
DSCN3591.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy