Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say the expense of a fine montecristi only just begins with the hat purchase... the weekend trips to exotic locations, the Vespas... it adds up quickly! Do you have a removable chinstrap? :)

Love the pictures and the hat, of course. :eusa_clap

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Al-- WOW! Beautiful shots. I enjoy your usual insightful and at times introspective hat and field photography, but you've attained new heights in adding drama with that Vespa shot. Caravaggio would be proud!

pw024-5.jpg

Knox 15 this lovely rainy, cold day.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Frosty morning, ah yes the Stetson Open Road 3X please.

This light frosty, dewy, morning I am wearing my Stetson 3X, 50's version, out on a dog walk and morning chores. The 30' temps this morning influenced my decision for a hat - the bigger brim and lighter color just seemed like it would do the trick. It did.

Photo-on-2011-10-21-at-1004-M.jpg

Warming my hands with coffee, Eric -

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
They say the expense of a fine montecristi only just begins with the hat purchase... the weekend trips to exotic locations, the Vespas... it adds up quickly! Do you have a removable chinstrap? :)

Love the pictures and the hat, of course. :eusa_clap

+1. great shots, and Montecristi, Al!

In keeping with AL's poignant ode to summer straws, here are two pictures I received yesterday. They were shot to be used in conjunction with a magazine article. I was wearing my Lee Select Panama.

_1726927301.jpg

_7008091244.jpg

Thank you A & Z!

The shooter, Doug Levere is one of my favorite local photographers. He shot a B&W portrait that was used in a book commemorating a visit of the Dalai Lama some years back. I've had that one on my website for a long time (Tilley hat). It will be nice to have an update, despite the additional wrinkles that come with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic