Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Old codger style flat cap made by Bob at Black Sheep Hatworks.

photo-131-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, that one is Ben. He's an old Boston now, soon be 12.
Our little Pearl is only 2 and is hiding behind me somewhere.

We see other Bostons quite often in our area, 2 today in fact. Try to get ours out as much as possible during the fall because they don't tolerate the cold well and become pretty much indoor dogs in the New Hampshire winter.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I hope to have a bit of spare time now to get serious about my hats again--in between spending more time with my granddaugher and wife!

Congratulations! I did the "cap and gown walk" just about this time last year. What kind of degree did you get?

Bob, it's a Masters in Information Technology, Project Management, and earning it makes me even less marketable than I already was here in southern Ohio! :eeek: But the opportunity to go for it using the Post 9/11 GI Bill was too good to pass up.

A late congratulations on yours, as well. What is your degree in?

Cheers,
Tom

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations on the Masters, Tom. Even if it doesn't make you more marketable, it's still an achievement to be proud of!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Optimo.
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/aureliano_bnd/4ea38188.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Fantastic.

at [URL="http://www.mapleside.com/"]Mapleside Farms[/URL] -fun with hayrides, pumpkin patches, giant slides, pillow bouncing,
[IMG]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac319/leftyhats/DSC_0069-1.jpg
and a pie eating contest
DSC_0158.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ale-- love that Optimo.
Lefty-- looks like loads of fun! Neat cap, too. You actually have me considering looking for one... maybe.
David-- three cheers for tony b!!!

001copym.jpg

I was getting too comfortable in my Resistol silverbelly "Wide Country" so I changed it up this weekend with a Stetson silverbelly royal deluxe OR.

pw025-5.jpg

Borsalino today.

So Lefty, did you win the contest? Cool cap, is it a variant of the striped engineer's cap?

Another nice Tumwater Dave.

That OR looks super on you, Jeff. I think that's one of my favorites to see you wear.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Borsalino today.

So Lefty, did you win the contest? Cool cap, is it a variant of the striped engineer's cap?

Another nice Tumwater Dave.

That OR looks super on you, Jeff. I think that's one of my favorites to see you wear.
Lefty, Dave, Jeff - Great pics.
Fine Borso, Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy