Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Manfred, your Hommie/leather jacket combo looks good.

Bloody cold here this morning - about 7F when I just took the dogs out.

Borsalino Pesca

smugshot718259-L.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I don't even bother checking the temperature in the mornings here-- too depressing! I'd rather remain in a state of blissful ignorance... I have to say I'm thankful we've been so lucky thus far in the season.

Manfred, I really dig that look! The homburg looks fantastic. What are the brim width and crown height if you don't mind me asking? That Hess seems so wearable on an everyday basis!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Manfred, your Hommie/leather jacket combo looks good.

Bloody cold here this morning - about 7F when I just took the dogs out.

Borsalino Pesca

smugshot718259-L.jpg

Thank you very much David for the kind words. Your Borsalino Pesca looks awesome. A real beauty.

Nice, David. I wore a Borso this morning also.
27e31c1e.jpg

Mike, also a great Borso. I like it.

I don't even bother checking the temperature in the mornings here-- too depressing! I'd rather remain in a state of blissful ignorance... I have to say I'm thankful we've been so lucky thus far in the season.

Manfred, I really dig that look! The homburg looks fantastic. What are the brim width and crown height if you don't mind me asking? That Hess seems so wearable on an everyday basis!

Jeff, a sincere thank, for your kind words. The brim width is, 2 3/8, the height, in front 3 15/16, on the side, 4 3/4.
I think also, you can wear him everyday.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Clearing some brush this morning. Low evergreen limbs meant being on my knees in close quarters with chainsaw, saw and clippers. Fedora was not going to work so out came the Stormy Kromer cap. Typical northern MN red hat. My grandfather said when you saw the hat in the woods it meant "man at work."

IMG0069-M.jpg

Earlier "man at work," and now man warming with coffee, Eric -

http://www.stormykromer.com/mens/caps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183