Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastern, by Lewis

010412.jpg

010412_2.jpg

Another from the Dinerman NOS haul.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Chepstow and Alan for the comments. Alan my annual resolutions included posting better pics on FL. I am working to figure out my new camera. The manual is a hard read. ;)

I am cleaned up from morning exercise/chores and am heading back out to the gym. The fedora of choice this afternoon is the venerable Lee Cameo. For a 50's hat it shows much less wear and tear than a decade younger me. The tan felt shows hints of olive green. The ribbon and edging are matching olive green.

IMG0092-M.jpg

I do not usually tip my hat in a jaunty fashion. For this pic I am "tipping."

I really enjoy wearing this hat and will wear it out from enjoyment.

IMG0086-M.jpg

Enjoy the day folks. Trying on "juanty" for the New Year, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Chepstow and Alan for the comments. Alan my annual resolutions included posting better pics on FL. I am working to figure out my new camera. The manual is a hard read. ;)

I am cleaned up from morning exercise/chores and am heading back out to the gym. The fedora of choice this afternoon is the venerable Lee Cameo. For a 50's hat it shows much less wear and tear than a decade younger me. The tan felt shows hints of olive green. The ribbon and edging are matching olive green.

IMG0092-M.jpg

I do not usually tip my hat in a jaunty fashion. For this pic I am "tipping."

I really enjoy wearing this hat and will wear it out from enjoyment.

IMG0086-M.jpg

Enjoy the day folks. Trying on "juanty" for the New Year, Eric -

very sharp, Eric, very sharp.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Vielen Dank! Ihr Hut Kollektion ist sehr beeindruckend und die Kommentare, die Sie biete ich seriousely nehmen.

(Thanks! Your hat collection is very impressive and the comments you offer I take seriousely.)
Best, Eric -

Eric, your German languages is very good. Thank you for answering in German,
and thank you very much for the copliment. Your Hat Collection, I think, its much better as my.

True confessions... meant to wear the cap today, but I walked out with a 7X clear beaver western. Was watching Annie Oakley movies last night on the hat channel and just couldn't wash that girl out of my hair.

010412_3.jpg

Shohei

Familiar Face
"Disney" land

Happy new year all!
Very nice hats all... to many to list but, Wow!

Did not think to take a picture until end of day!
Today, 1956 Disney colour is a gray-brown, 2 inch brim... I have yet to touch it shape wise as I like it as it is and I frankly afraid to mess up such a nice hat! (apologies for the low quality).
6637016521_eb69faa8c8_z.jpg

A side note, since back in November I have been awaiting a couple of new hats, and since then and visiting here, I have picked up a few more vintage lids. A couple from members here (Thank you gents!) and so on. Did not seem like too many, really. Unfortunately the holidays couple with customs, held all orders from November until yesterday while I was at work.
My wife took delivery of all of the various boxes that arrived. 3 boxes - luckily for me and unfortunately for the hats, 3 came boxed together so it appeared to be less :)

Immediately after I got the call from her, at my work with a bit of a tone... hard to call, surprise mixed with fear mixed with... and she said
"that's it, right? No more hats!?"

I quickly replied yes... then realized one more was coming :D

She is a very kind and understanding lady - I'm a lucky man!

Cheers

Today, 1956 Disney colour is a gray-brown, 2 inch brim... I have yet to touch it shape wise as I like it as it is and I frankly afraid to mess up such a nice hat! (apologies for the low quality).

The hat, the photo and the side note are great. Thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes