Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Scott. I love that Whippet, David!
Wearing my new Borsalino Opale Ecosca Rollable today
328cf5c7.jpg

84cc9a1e.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Those first three of the day are outstanding. Love that Whippet! Rodkins, that wide rollable looks so relaxed on you. Manfred-- you are on a roll, man. I love that look-- especially the pearl pin and feather. It works very well!

Newburg for me today: Lee Silver Label (more photos in Homburg Nation if interested)

001copyt.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Warm pleasant 20'F temps this morning. I was just starting to fill the birdfeeders and got sidetracked playing with the dogs and shoting some pics.

Enjoying the winter sun and my Stetson Stratoliner (brown 1950's model). The brim on this one is bigger than my silverbelly.

IMG0105-L.jpg

My wife has a cement dog that has a bronze plaque at it's feet celebrating the dogs that have shared our lives. I put my hat on it when I lift the 50# bag of seed to fill the feeder. I am confident that my wife would not see this as disrespect for the memorium. :eek: Here is a pic.

IMG0114-L.jpg

Enjoying winter sun, Eric -

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, your new Lee is certainly a "home run hat."

Mike, you're killin' me with that rollable! Are you sure it isn't a smidge loose on you? :D

Eric, you wear that Strat with aplomb! And would you consider posting that last shot in the Statuesque Hats thread?

mattface

Practically Family
Warm pleasant 20'F temps this morning. I was just starting to fill the birdfeeders and got sidetracked playing with the dogs and shoting some pics.

Enjoying the winter sun and my Stetson Stratoliner (brown 1950's model). The brim on this one is bigger than my silverbelly.

IMG0114-L.jpg

Enjoying winter sun, Eric -

You sure it's as warm as that? that dog looks frozen in spite of the cozy looking hat.

I dig the Strat in that color. nice to see them in darker colors!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Those first three of the day are outstanding. Love that Whippet! Rodkins, that wide rollable looks so relaxed on you. Manfred-- you are on a roll, man. I love that look-- especially the pearl pin and feather. It works very well!

Newburg for me today: Lee Silver Label (more photos in Homburg Nation if interested)
A sincere thanks for the kind words, Jeff The little Pearl pin rocks the old man.:D
Very Sharp, Jeff. Very Sharp. The Newburg is outstanding. My favorite Hat on you.

A little vintage DOBBS action (re-bashed by hand).

You do a good job on it, Javier. I like the short brim Doobs.

My wife has a cement dog that has a bronze plaque at it's feet celebrating the dogs that have shared our lives. I put my hat on it when I lift the 50# bag of seed to fill the feeder. I am confident that my wife would not see this as disrespect for the memorium. :eek: Here is a pic.

Eric, your Stratoliner, wow, the color of that Hat, great. It fits you perfect.

Knox Premier today. One of my favorite hats! Hard to tell from the webcam pic, but the edge binding is sort of burgundyish.

Matt, I can only guess the color. But I can imagine. Looks very very good.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I need to meet a consulting client around mid-day. Dressed appropriate for the casual business meeting included selecting my Stetson Stratoliner (1950's silverbelly). Truthfully I spoke about it, an RSVP to Rodkins, this morning and it was in mind when I selected it. I was sitting and finishing a conversation with my wife when she took the pic below. We are still learning to operate the camera and as it is new/exciting she indulged me and took a pic of me with one of my "toys."

IMG0116-S.jpg

This particular silverbelly felt is very clay like. It rocks.

IMG0118-M.jpg

I am waiting for my client. As soon as we finish I am off for the gym.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I need to meet a consulting client around mid-day. Dressed appropriate for the casual business meeting included selecting my Stetson Stratoliner (1950's silverbelly). Truthfully I spoke about it, an RSVP to Rodkins, this morning and it was in mind when I selected it. I was sitting and finishing a conversation with my wife when she took the pic below. We are still learning to operate the camera and as it is new/exciting she indulged me and took a pic of me with one of my "toys."

I am waiting for my client. As soon as we finish I am off for the gym.

Best, Eric -
You did not lie, it looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic