Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggHead

Practically Family
I used to eat shark, now I switched to salmon.
I grill all my sea fish on a barbi and coals, it tastes best that way.

In fact, I grilled some salmon on New Years. It was a bit windy, so I made sure to drown hot coals in water when I was done.

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
John G. Callis Champion Hatter

P1030637.JPG

No labels on body.

Last edited:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Great hats guys as always. Today my new Resistol San Antonio 5X. It is a nice silverbelly. A little more blue then the Stetson version. More pics in the Resitol Round Up thread
ressananheadshotbu.jpg

Jeff

Absolutely beautiful day here... maybe the last before the winter weather comes in from the west. I took a drive up into Canada to deliver some prints to be mounted. I wore my very light and friendly Borsalino Pocket Hat to help me sail through customs.

011112.jpg

Shohei

Familiar Face
DJH, Rodkins, hatophile Benzadmiral...thats a lot of nice thin ribbons!

Eric I love that colour and thinner ribbon :)

Thank you bowlerman, you all inspire (so technically I blame you all for this hat "problem":D)
the upright is a late 1910s to early 1920s (I'm still nailing it down based on the serial) Evan's Brothers Cabinet Grand. It keeps a tune for a good while and is very good shape. picked it up for under 200.00 and my daughter was taking lessons so it was a done deal.

Robert that hat is great! Details are nice but they only describe and point to what you already know, its a nice lid!

Looks great on you Jeff!

Aureliano, keep your eyes on that one ... I love that colour and everything about it!

Awesome hat, great ensemble Alexander!

Love that hat Alan... its perfect, again a pocket hat that I wish was in one of mine!

Today out the door in that OR posted yesterday(not pictured) to show it off a bit to a coworker, then the rest of the day was in this new (stiff) Beaver Brand, too big, by a size.
Iffy on it staying. I love it on my wife and she digs it, so time will tell...

6681752867_41c9747c4a.jpg

6681752623_bcb542f1c3.jpg

Cheers!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neo, where did you get that hat? Never have heard of it.

I found it on ebay. Apparently part of an estate sale. It was identified as a western, which it definitely isn't. Because of that, I was the only bidder :D. I've never heard of it either, but apparently Sydney's Toggery was a nice clothing store in New York at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou