Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating what to bring home for dinner... Stetson 100.

011012.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Tum-H20 (nice one Eric!) comments guys.

Alan, love the 100.

OK, I carried out my civic duty this evening. I really like the fact that in the US, you can add your own choice in the event the official candidates are a bunch of hideous misfits. Makes me feel I've been part of the process but still said "Up Yours!" to the broken system.

smugshot7992353-L.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Jeff: Fantastic still life of an artist at work. Love the composition, the lid, and the sharp tools and trunk.

EggHead: Nice hat and photo. What vintage is your St. Regis?

Alan: I would dine out with a lid as stunning as your 100.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
OK, I carried out my civic duty this evening. I really like the fact that in the US, you can add your own choice in the event the official candidates are a bunch of hideous misfits. Makes me feel I've been part of the process but still said "Up Yours!" to the broken system.

smugshot7992353-L.jpg

Nicely done! :eusa_clap

Shohei

Familiar Face
Beautiful hats today, gentlemen!!
+1
and yesterday (just playing catch up)
Yesterday was to work and back in a lovely Dobbs Twenty I picked up from Rodkins, though my head proved a tad to shy in size, its great! (thanks again!)
6676092729_2b2e04641d_z.jpg

The rest of the day was that newly acquired Royal Stetson OR ( still very much growing on me)
6676086607_c730517e4a.jpg

better light colour here,
6676091747_5cb5cc33a2.jpg

and today the Stetson 20, which is in desperate need of being reshaped...well cleaned, then blocked and reshaped. I need some more courage on all fronts for that.
6676092377_cc47aa8577_z.jpg

Cheers!

Gtdean; I was waiting to garner more details before commenting as I did not recognize the hat brand or model. Nevertheless, it is very sharp. Any comments to as how it might differ on feel, visual or wear from the many great Strat's you have? Sharp hat.

Eric -

Thanks Eric. This felt is beaver/bunny blend & got to age before being made into a hat like they used to. It is thicker than any vintage Strats & the open crown is taller.
The finish is nice & great ribbon work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany