Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
My new Optimo "The 33" (more here http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?30265-Optimo-south-side-mobsters/page138)

IMG_1929.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, superb VS, nice contrast with the ribbon.
Mike, beautiful Crofut today, the felt ribbon looks great on that Hat
John, this Western, looks really good on you.
Brando, very nice CD. A good choice!
Ale, my Congrats again. That´s an absolutely beautiful Optimo. I see it and love it.

Job, Manfred, Scott, Mike... thank you for commenting on yesterday's Stratoliner.

Alan if I had one hat in one color it would be that strat!
Very nice .

It's a frequent daydream for me (perhaps a good thread idea too)... if I had to pare my collection down to a single hat which one it would be. I've yet to narrow it to one, but this hat is always on the short list.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Job, Manfred, Scott, Mike... thank you for commenting on yesterday's Stratoliner.

It's a frequent daydream for me (perhaps a good thread idea too)... if I had to pare my collection down to a single hat which one it would be. I've yet to narrow it to one, but this hat is always on the short list.
That sounds like more of a nightmare to me.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
That sounds like more of a nightmare to me.

I'm not so sure. Many of have too many hats, and many of us have way too many.

All things being equal, most of us would minimize our "collections" only in response to some grave disaster. That in itself could certainly be a living nightmare. But the idea of happily doing with less may in some cases be a mature view. At any rate, I for one am willing to entertain the possibility.

Consider this, even if we enjoy owning many hats, might it sometimes be healthy to restrain oneself from buying-buying-buying just because it feels good to scratch-scratch-scratch that itch?

I understand and accept that I will be in the minority here, but I still think it's a fair point. The photo that alanfgag just posted does sum it up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy