Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that look on you, Manfred, very cool.
Pretty Strat Dave.
Nice color on the Borsa, Mike.
That's also a nice blue color Borsa, job.
Don't hurt anyone with that sharp pinch, Jeff!
Great looking Rand, Tip. He does some nice hats.
BB cap for me today (Heresy)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Adam Executive in brown this morning. The ribbon has 5 gills that open towards the rear. I was admiring Ale's Optimo on the forum the past day and was motivated to wear my humble gilled hat this morning.

IMG0551-L.jpg

The predicted snow went south. Oh man! I was so looking forward to more snow. The damp snow that fell earlier week has firmed up. Footsteps/paw steps in the fields, yards and lake shore produce crisp sharp noises. No sneaking up on Canadian Geese for my dogs and I this morning.

Best, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, Mike, John, Jeff and Perry thanks for the kind words. I appreciate them.

John, what a nice Borsalino, the color looks really good.

Ray, howdy, nice Ritch Rand Western, great hatband too.

Jeff, great rebash. Looks very good now.

Eric, that's an really beauty on your head.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the "thumbs up" fellows for the Adam Executive.

Nice hat Michaelshane. I like the color. It is a color not seen enough.

RLK; Love the Lee. Well hatted for an adventurous day.

Bowlerman; Cool look. The sharp crease gives the hat an "edge." Edgy hat would have worked this morning as I verbally tussled with our local butcher.

Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Got to head out to the gym. Warm and cosy by the fireplace. Almost fell asleep reading the newspaper. Wearing my VS moss green. Most days I have the opportunity to wear a couple of different hats. Most days I choose them on a whim. This hat was on a whim or a notion of a cloudy, snow threatening day. This hat just seemed to be a good choice. My whims will change as soon as tommorrow.

IMG0561-M.jpg

Eric -

Last edited:

TipTop

Practically Family
Rebash and re-wear for this Stetson 25OR.
I loved the way the cattleman looked on it... on the shelf. So we had a little bonding time last night and hopefully it will get more wear now (not like it hasn't seen any over the years!).
0022copyt.jpg

Thx Bowlerman, I think that was a re-rebash, no? Just now a news report gave the description of some miscreant and said he was wearing jeans and a hoodie. Just think how far you'd get with a such a well-pinched top: "He was last seen slicing a swath down the avenue with a sharp prow of tan felt."

Last edited:

billyspew

One Too Many
Adam Executive in brown this morning. The ribbon has 5 gills that open towards the rear. I was admiring Ale's Optimo on the forum the past day and was motivated to wear my humble gilled hat this morning.

IMG0551-L.jpg

The predicted snow went south. Oh man! I was so looking forward to more snow. The damp snow that fell earlier week has firmed up. Footsteps/paw steps in the fields, yards and lake shore produce crisp sharp noises. No sneaking up on Canadian Geese for my dogs and I this morning.

Best, Eric -

Wonderful Pacesetter Eric!

My Adam today...
6924063685_a09ea89e7f_z.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, Alan! looks cozy.

Eric, I always enjoy seeing your moss VS. Unfortunately, the EDGE didn't quite cut as cleanly as I had hoped through the heavy wet snow you sent us! Trying to smile for this photo! :)

Yes, TipTop-- rebash. It hides the Depp hole that is beginning to form under the shadow of the pinch. Miscreant, eh? They know me too well. ;)

There's a hoodie in there somewhere if you can find it!
001copyh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters