Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyspew

One Too Many
NICE start to the day, fellas.
Manfred, that is the epitome of class. Brilliant!
99benzman-- great hat-- I don't think it's all that hipster.

wearing new Champ Kasmir lord's hat today. Noggin shot as requested. ;)

004copys.jpg

Love it!!

Steve - Nice Wegener
Deputy - Like what you've done with the fed4
hatophile - Nice duo

Destinys Agent

Familiar Face
Well, I'm not sure anyone who frequents this forum has found "The One". Seems like once we find it we then go in search again for "The One". [huh]

Mini catch-up: I recently bought my first hat and then another on eBay. I've learned loads from both the hats and this forum in a short time.

Seeing all you gents (and a few ladies) in your fine hats is really inspiring and I'm hoping to wear my first fedora out for the first time very soon. Just need to feel like it's not gonna fly off my head at the first sign of wind. Just now, where I am, just SE of London, it's quite windy. The 'C' Crown Jaxon I bought just seems a little fly-away. I'm out tomorrow to find something to size it with and hopefully sort the problem out.

I will have to be careful. I tend to get obsessive about anything I do and judging by the posts here, it looks like I'll have to be especially guarded!

Happy Friday to all with a special hello to Manfred's great Mayser (and coat) and Jeff's champion Champ. 99bman, I like the profile on your hipster... a nice looking hat.

Wind and rain here - a working hat for me today.

022412.jpg

022412_3.jpg

Stetson 3X western... clearly not a store brand.

022412_2.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, a special hello return and my heartfelt thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate them.

Perry, both Hats are really nice.

Eric, great combi, shirt and Hat. I like it.

Jason, very nice Borsalino today.

Alan, fine Western, looks really good on you. In the first second I thougt It was one of your great Borsalinos in profil.

Dguy, wonderful VS and great Photo.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Visiting our daughter in Philadelphia today. Brought two products of this city, Whippet & Stratoliner. Way too windy to wear either outdoors though.

smugshot3616066-L.jpg

The Whippet is grey, not blue as you'd think from the funky hotel room lighting.

jkingrph

Practically Family
One of Art's new Hitchhiker models, with a 1"brown ribbon hatband.

He had my measurments so I had it in about 10 days after ordering. In fact he sent it out before receiving payment. It arrived with no invoice and when I emailed him, he had sent a paypal invoice to my old address, the one I had before we were forced to change addresses because of a service provider buy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk