Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Excellent choices today!
While I enjoy my eclecticism, I truly admire all of you who have really defined your consistent styles. It makes for some really fine collections for me to view:
David's, Ale's, Eric's, Manfred's, just to begin!

Been following this thread on my travels... much more fun than the newspaper. So much good stuff but have to comment on Eric's VS today. Great photograph and the hat creates a very flattering silhouette for you.

I wore a different hat this morning, but couldn't resist switching to a new arrival for a trip to the bank. I'll post some detail photos of this 1920s black Stetson soon.

030212.jpg

TipTop

Practically Family
OUTSTANDING pictures, Alan!!! Thanks so much for posting these. I love this picture the best. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Indeed, there is something magical about an oculus; not only do I have an oval one atop the 3-story staircase in my 175 y.o. house, I adopted the term as a business moniker, as it fits so well with photography and public affairs. I'll have to take a new hat pic and try to imitate Alan on this one.

Last edited:

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
Cleaning and doing the final shoveling so our athletes can get started on practice. Wearing my Adam Executive. This hat is a buckskin color.

IMG0605-M.jpg

Hustling off to practice, Eric -

Now that is one of the best hats I have seen in a while. I love the subtle shade that'll go with anything! And though I've never really liked that kind of bow treatment, this one gives the subtle detail that dosen't go too far. Well done!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gentleman, I am late today!

Eric, that´s a fantastic VS, looks very good with the colored ribbon!

Jeff,my sincere thanks for the nice comment about the style! Your style is exceptional and unique
and I love it.

Alan, this old Western is a bombe, you wear it so well, It looks for me as if time stood still

Robert, your Optimo looks really good. The color shines wonderful!

jbucklin

Practically Family
My newly acquired vintage Jonathan Cabot of New York pork pie. Very well-made hat in mint condition---obviously from the '60s. The first stingy-brimmed hat I've bought in a while. I quite like it!

I know I look rather cranky in the pic, but that's really more of a squint from the early-morning sunlight.
downsized_0303020906.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany