Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzacca

New in Town
Today Camptown Metropolitan

Other pics later (maybe...)

Metropolitan.jpg

MetropolitanSepia.jpg

dzacca

New in Town
Wow, thank you Douglas. :)

I appreciate that. It's just an auto-shot from my laptop camera I don't think it has a resolution high enough for printing, but really, thank you for you enthusiastic comment.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tony in Tarzana said:
What the well-dressed kitty is wearing:

(This picture was posted on a famous fedora-wearer's website above a link to a story about overweight pets in the UK.)

A fellow D***** reader. I wanted to do the same thing when I saw that shot! Glad you did it, Tony.

dean

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
A Study in Black and White

Today's lid was a Stetson Renton. Date on the label inside 6-1-92, imprinted on the sweatband Imported Tuscany.

21Aug07StetsonRentonBW.jpg

The color photo isn't that different! :)

21Aug07StetsonRenton.jpg

I get my other suit back from the tailor's tomorrow. :p

Cheers,
Tom

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I wore my Cye Stacey "cav-edge extra quality" today when we went down to the museums in DC.
Noticed in the temporary American History exhibit in the Air and Space that they had a cowboy hat displayed backwards, with the feathered edge double bow pointing forwards.

IMG_3985.jpg

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
I like it, Dinerman! Very nice! Cool tie, too... :)

Hit some antique stores while in Virginia this past weekend, hoping for a D-man-like bit of luck, but there were no hats to be found. :(

Cheers,
Tom

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
dostacos said:
until my fedoras arrive I am wearing a :eek: campaign hat [ok only went I sit at the computer not when I am out and about....

You have nothing to be ashamed of. Wear your campaign hat when you're out and about. We're looking for a few good men: The Campaign Hat Corps.

sp75a.jpg

dean

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Very sharp, Ray! I gotta say that it does my heart good to see younger gentlemen such as yourself and Dinerman sporting fedoras and making the effort to look great. Now, if only I could get my own son to wear the hats I give him more often. :p

Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats