Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipTop

Practically Family
A study in browns... very nice Eric and RLK!

And good to see you living life on the wide side at the other end of the thruway, Ray. Sharp belted western.

+1. RLK, especially like that shirt with the banded collar; I'm a brown and blue-combo fan.

Thx Alan, as for the other end of the Dewey Thruwey, I'm just back from Tampa. Intended to post in travel section an iPhone pic of my new wire-brimmed Italian paper fedora, but it didn't take--all three times. Will have to wait for warmer weather here now.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Ready to go in my other costume for today - coaches outfit.

IMG0976-M.jpg

IMG0969-L.jpg

I put on the Aussi Stetson Whippet (tiny trilby like) in chocolate for the drive. I see myself in this hat and am not sure of the look. I got to seriousely think about what hat to wear with a gymnastics coaches outfit.

Hmmm, Eric -

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David[/B], wonderful high crown Borsalino. That looks very good.

Thanks, Manfred. I always enjoy this one.

pw027.jpg

Great Borso, Dave. I'm wearing the OR 25 you sold me a while back. I love the color of this hat.

Cheers, Hatto! The blue OR looks great on you - nice to see you enjoying it. I agree with Alan, that camera angle works well for you.

Well done, Dave and Perry. :eusa_clap

Thanks, AL.

Hatophile and Dave, really nice hats- Dave, which model Borso is that? Really like the style-

Thank you, Brando. You know I have no idea what model the Borsalino is. There is no designation on the sweatband and the label inside has the colour (Bismuto) but no model name. I guess, it's just a mystery one.

Today wearing my Adam whippet clone (it's almost exact dimensions and colour as my Whippet) outside the nearly complete "shard".

Nice Adam and cool Shard Shot, Bill!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Eric, great Whippet, looks always good on you.

Robert, very nice, I like the finish of the Hat.

Alan, the Gay Prince, that's a fine hat and fits you well. I remember Mike has the same Hat.

Pjt, looks good the new Stetson. Fits you good.

Billy, nice Photo and Adam.

Ed, super Milan with shorter brim. Looks good.

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
A splendid celebration of lids, gentlemen!

Thank you for the comments and encouragement Chepstow and delectans! I'm admiring all these fine fur fedoras I'm seeing and considering when I can buy one of my own.

My first "proper" fedora will be a gray, I think, as I think Mr. Deckard has the right advice on that subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic