Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Beaver Brand Heritage:
7db30200.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I did. And although I like it better than the original crease, I'm still not that crazy about the hat.

Part of why it looks the way it looks could be the shaper, man. I own one and, though I don't use it anymore, I remember it elongated the crowns thus lowering the height of the crown. [huh] I could be wrong but that's what I experiences while I experimented with it. Nothing like a good old wooden block.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Did you have the straight sided dome? It's their latest one, and I don't think it's been out for that long.

How difficult is it to find a wooden block?

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Did you have the straight sided dome? It's their latest one, and I don't think it's been out for that long.

How difficult is it to find a wooden block?

Yeah, the straight sided. I still have it. Got it a couple of years ago.
Open crown blocks aren't that hard to find online. Ebay. We're going way off topic. PM me if you have other questions.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Finally picked up some camera batteries. Been wearing the glen grey campdraft to break it in and figure out the shape. I tried the thin ribbon for a while, but then switched it out with an old navy one and I still wish it were wider. At just about 2 1/2”, this modified campdraft is currently my widest brim.

DSCF3226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL