Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
VS Silverbelly w/ 19 L greenish-darkgrey

VS-Silverbelly-w-19charcoal_2012-05-14.jpg

Awesome W&W Montecristi, Ale!

jbucklin

Practically Family
Can anyone tell me if David's Artlite is the Dark Moss color? I have only found one pic of one on the lounge and it's not that great of a pic. David's IS a very great pic.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Oh good! Thanks David. I got so excited when I finally saw a good photo of what I just ordered. I just wanted to make sure. Now, what is a Weston?

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Good start in the Week, Gentlemen.

David, fine Hat the Weston. Your collection on beautiful Hats is amazing.

gtdean, as fine as Davids ArtLite. Very nice Hatband too.

Perry, super, the Dobbs looks very good.

Ale, sharp photo and Montechristo. Really good contrast to your shirt.

Jeff, wonderful Falcon Park. The ribbon looks very good on that.

Rabbit, very nice combination with the VS.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
My humble apologies to all for being AWOL the past month or so. There have been a mind-boggling array of splendid hats posted in this thread during that time, and I would like to take my hat(s) off :yo: to all you fine gents for the pleasure it always is to admire so many stellar hats...worn with panache!

Permit me the indulgence of sharing some photos from this past Mothers' Day weekend with you...and my dear Mom!:

Sipping our customary hot chai tea latte just prior to the Minnesota Orchestra's Friday evening concert. '40s Royal Hat Works.

At the reception in the lobby of Orchestra Hall following the concert.

Early brunch at Meritage in St. Paul Saturday morning, before heading over to our fencing club. Optimo, Silverbelly.

Enjoying a special moment with our two favorite waiters, at one of our favorite places anywhere.

Scones-of-the-day to start a magnificent day.

Bouquet of roses for our friend, and soloist in the Glazunov Violin Concerto with the Minnesota Orchestra Saturday evening, Sarah Kwak. '40s Stetson Whippet, in 'Bluegrass'.

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab

A brilliant Mother's Day morning, at the historic Saint Paul Hotel for their fabulous Mother's Day Brunch. Optimo Montecristi.

Strolling towards the Landmark Center just across N. Market street following our delightful brunch, for the traditional Mother's Day concert presented by the St. Paul Civic Symphony.

My Montecristi's brim, caressed by a zephyr on a sun-drenched afternoon. The Landmark Center in the background.

Peering down into the great main atrium of the Landmark Center just prior to the concert.

A study in light and contrasts. Strong overhead sunlight slightly diffused by the skylights of the Landmark Center and overhanging, criss-crossing ribbons of translucent fabric in the great atrium. The only time I have ever kept my hat on during an indoors concert.

Softer and warmer light later in the afternoon, during intermission.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Good lookin hats Tom and Dave.

Thanks, Hatto! Love the colours of your Dobbs today.

Two VS hats and a Dobbs, Great way to start the week.
Davis that's a good looking Weston.
Proportionally, I think your VS is one of Art's best David. Really, really nice.
Perry, gentlemen all looking good.

Thanks BR and Ale. Ale, this is one of my favorites for sure. Lookin' good in the W&W this morning!

David, fine Hat the Weston. Your collection on beautiful Hats is amazing.

Thanks, Manfred. Cool Mayser for you today!

David, I agree with Ale. That Artlite just gels perfectly.

Cheers, Jeff! Your FP is the nicest I've seen from Parker - super hat.

VS Silverbelly w/ 19 L greenish-darkgrey

Great look, Rabbit. Looks as though spring has arrived for you!

AL - nice to see you back; missed seeing your fine photos! Not seen your Bluegrass Whippet for ages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner