Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPD166

One Too Many
Stetson Milan Straw Stratoliner

In "Sand;" bought today at Paris Hatters in San Antonio.

New_Strat.jpg

kiltie

Practically Family
Aaaaalmost picked that one up, myself ^^^^ ( the straw Strat ) - looks really nice on you.

Here's a bankshot of the Whippet I'm wearing out in a few minutes. I thought I was being clever with the shot, until now. I see it makes my hat look a little bit for me. Tut.

IMG_4249.jpg

kiltie

Practically Family
Thin ribbons are the best on you my gonzo buddy!!!

The Whippet does look OK... but remember...THIN IS IN !

Then you'll be happy to see what's on deck for me. It's one I've been trying to scrounge up for a while, but it finally looks like I'm gonna score. Definitely a thin ribbon and, while I wouldn't necessarily call it my 'dream hat', it comes close.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thank you for your very kind remarks, gentlemen, I appreciate them very much.

David: Thanks, and what a great looking lid to start the week! Speaking of Bluegrass Whippets, I always enjoy seeing yours!

Perry: Thank you! I hear ya on the Royal Hat Works, one of my favorites as well. Stunning colors on your Dobbs.

Ale: Grazie mille, amico mio! Sincerely hope you stick around. It just does not seem right that I post a ton of pictures today, and you yank all of yours! lol

Jeff: Gorgeous photo of a hat that surely looks even better in hand, and on your noggin!

Rabbit: Splendid ensemble from head to toe! Many thanks for your kind words today as well.

Manfred: Your beautiful Mayser looks to have very substantial felt. Very, very nice!

Joao: Impressive Resistol, but beads of sweat are running down my face just looking at your photo! Looks plenty warm already in Portugal.

tealseal: Thank you!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, Al, and David, thank you very much for the kind words, I really appreciate them

Al, nice to see you back. Wonderful photo sets as always, Al. I enjoy it always and
I'm really fascinated, from your beautiful Hats and the life in your photos.
( ps. The Mayser has a soft felt but is thick and stiff )

Joao, super Western Hat this 20 X Resitol!

TPD, very nice the Milan. Looks good on you.

kiltie, nice mirror shot and Whippet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner