Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frijoli

One of the Regulars
rikrdo said:
IMG_3008-1.jpg

Man I hated to give that one up!
It looks great on you.

Clay

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
4th6qx1.png

4th2su0.png

Tillamook Air Museum on the 4th. Wearing my Johnnyphi Adam. It could've been there back in the 40's when blimps were stationed here to guard shipping on the west coast. The hanger is the worlds largest wooden truss building and housed 7 navy blimps.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rikrdo said:
Thanks again, Clay and

Bolt:I can only hope to rock a porkpie as well as you do.
I am working on my technique, tho :D
You're too kind my friend......keep up the good work. :eusa_clap

Viper, Love the Avatar Dood.....he's one of my Idols, for sure. :D

Bingles

A-List Customer
Bailey Mannes

This is my "Mannes" woven fedora from Bailey. Just got it this year. I wore it all weekend long at my family reunion... it was so comfortable, and everyone just loved it!!!

2644020065_297ec8d107.jpg

Not quite sure why the pic itself doesn't post... so you have to click the link. [huh]

bolthead

Bingles said:
This is my "Mannes" woven fedora from Bailey. Just got it this year. I wore it all weekend long at my family reunion... it was so comfortable, and everyone just loved it!!!

Not quite sure why the pic itself doesn't post... so you have to click the link. [huh]
Cool lookin' Straw "Bing".....:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Bingles said:

Where do you find these kinda straws new? I would like to venture into a straw somewhat stingy but not too much.

Big Man

Baron Kurtz said:
Big Man. The brim, just behind your right ear. It seems to be damaged/warped in some way - just at the edge, there. What is the cause of that? Is that where you habitually hold the hat when it's not on your head?

bk

I hadn't really noticed, but there is a slight "ripple" in the edge of the brim. Could be it's where I hold it when not on my head. [huh]

Big Man

Boater hat ...

This was Sunday. I've never had a boater before, and I'm still not sure if I like the look.

DSC02687.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

Mike in Seattle

Big Man - that boater looks great! Give it a little time - new styles and types of things take a little getting used to. One of the first fedoras I tried on, to me, looked like I had the rings of Saturn around my head. I now think said hat is borderline-stingy. We try new things, we learn, taste changes as time rolls onward...

Magus

Practically Family
Mike in Seattle said:
Big Man - that boater looks great! Give it a little time - new styles and types of things take a little getting used to. One of the first fedoras I tried on, to me, looked like I had the rings of Saturn around my head. I now think said hat is borderline-stingy. We try new things, we learn, taste changes as time rolls onward...

I agree...in fact I found my boater to be a VERY comfortable hat...especially in the near 100 degree weather we are having at the moment. It looks grreat on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn