Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
This past weekend we bade farewell to the graduating seniors at Ryan's high school. A time of excitement with anticipation of life's adventures ahead, yet also a time of sadness from the inevitable changes that come with this rite of passage.

Saturday morning before making the rounds at the myriad graduation parties. Mint-in-box, and possibly NOS, 1940s Stetson Premier Panama.

More graduation activities on Sunday, leading up to the Commencement Ceremony. Optimo Montecristi.

Our Clematis 'Jackmanii' in bloom.

Last edited:
536121_392187690817327_100000782992327_1001827_1558955814_n.jpg

Stetson Palazzo.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Eric, marvelous Lee, what a great color for that Hat.

Al, wonderful collection of Panamas. Both Hats are great.

Tom, nice Photo and really nice looking Stetson.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Some fabulous photos of late.

Ray: Your eye for composition and subject matter is just outstanding, and your photos are a real delight!

Chasseur: Wonderful photos of the hike, and it is great to see the little tike hatted!

winter_joe: Good looking lid, but what will Summer Joe wear? lol

splintercellsz: Great photo. Was this taken at the beginning or end of your hike?

Eric: Very impressive and beautiful images from Aviation Days. Have been intending to attend for years but it always seems to coincide with school activities or art fairs! A more appropriate lid for the occasion than your Stratoliner I cannot think of!

JAVIER: Hmm, jacket, shirt and tie un-rumpled, and hat perfectly creased and posited on your head. Is the bottle full or empty? ;)

JAVIER

Practically Family
I see some great hats today gents... while some of us are in this cold, damp, rainy weather I notice some sunny shots from our friends sporting the Panamas super nice.
Today my Resistol Jet 990 in a Black Jade color (really its a rich chocolate color) had to use an older pic, phone camera acting funny today...sorry.:confused:
photobucket-3267-1325737237007.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David: Some fabulous felt over the weekend and again this morning. Hard to believe, but sun and humidity are coming your way this week...really!

Thanks, Al. Indeed it looks as though it will be a little warmer each day this week, getting back to the 80's by the weekend.

Nice photos from you today - you certainly enjoy the Panamas. Your Optimos were certainly part of my motivation in going that way!

Again, I love that AB Dave.

Thanks, Hatto - Steve does make a good hat, that's for sure.

Not seen the Wekony for a while. Very stylish.

David, another great Indy Hat. It looks perfect on you!

Cheers, Manfred! Hope you had a good day today.

Still cold?! Man, I envy you guys up there (even if it is damp).

Got up to all of about 52 today, Eric.

DJH, I really like that Adventurebilt. The grey looks good.

Thanks, Neo. It really is a special treat to have the chance to wear an Adventurebilt.

Eric - the Lee Adventurer is looking good this morning!

Tom - nice photo. Good to see you over here!

coble

A-List Customer
Lee Adventurer this morning. The hat slipped on my head as I am cleaning up from my morning fun. I am back from a morning on the lake in the light breezes. Peacefull and carefree feeling in a sailing boat. My ball cap stays in the storage bag with the sailing stuff.

IMG1585-M.jpg

On land and looking for a cup of coffee, Etric -

nice lid, i know Bob from blacksheep hatworks will be excited to see a feather, i'm waiting to see his reply. Looks good, i like how simple it is, it definately compliments your nice lid.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
My oh my, have I missed some amazing hats these few days!

Seabass-- really digging that Bond, and if there's a lounger to give a nod to (of course there are droves of them), Chepstow is an excellent choice.

Perry-- this is one of my favorites I've seen on you! way to go, dude! I can't wait until you don that pseudo Charlie Russel again. ;)

Jacob-- man what a great hat, and congratulations on your leatherwork business! You've got me obsessing over Guatemalan fine palm again... pining...

By the way, Javier, I always thought you rocked the stingies better than most, but I have to agree with the general consensus around here that you wear those wider brims-- executive and such-- like a total bad*ss!

Last edited:

JAVIER

Practically Family
My oh my, have I missed some amazing hats these few days!

Seabass-- really digging that Bond, and if there's a lounger to give a nod to (of course there are droves of them), Chepstow is an excellent choice.

Perry-- this is one of my favorites I've seen on you! way to go, dude! I can't wait until you don that pseudo Charlie Russel again. ;)

Jacob-- man what a great hat, and congratulations on your leatherwork business! You've got me obsessing over Guatemalan fine palm again... pining...

By the way, Javier, I always thought you rocked the stingies better than most, but I have to agree with the general consensus around here that you wear those wider brims-- executive and such-- like a total bad*ss!
Thanks B.
Like someone mentioned, I defiantly grew up in my taste and selfconfidence to pull of the wide brim especially out in public. I enjoy my stingy 60s look too, it's nice to have options. One day I'll attempt a bowler, homburg, doubt as swell as you.

sulla

One of the Regulars
Just chilling in my favorite panama hat in the back yard this last weekend. Was watching my daughter play and enjoying the new flowers we just planted out of frame.

My legs weren't so white after a few hours out there... :p

chillin.jpg

meface.jpg

Thank you all! I bought the hat just a couple months ago and was a bit nervous that it'd be too 'loud' but have really fell in love with it.

A few people told me it looks like I'm trying to sell my brother my wagon, as I'm demonstrating the 'magic' two-way tailgate.

Great hat and nice wagon, Tom.

Eric, marvelous Lee, what a great color for that Hat.

Al, wonderful collection of Panamas. Both Hats are great.

Tom, nice Photo and really nice looking Stetson.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Seeing that Lounge member mjd had just bought a Barrister fedora on eBay, reminded me that I'd not worn mine for a while.

smugshot7112483-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany