Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Well with the cooler weather I gave up my Panama's but I ain't giving up my Hawaiian shirts ;):D

Besides my Borsalino just cried out for this color......

k3ssp2.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Frank - nice cap. I swear Stetson has a better product line-up in Europe than here in the US.

OG - I like the Borsa/Hawaiian combo.

Going to be a little warner here today, The Royal Stetson Zephyr Weight.

smugshot9713945-L.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David and Javier, thanks guys for the nice comments!

John, that Milan looks great on you! Nice ribbon!

Frank, you are a Cap man, when ever you wear a Cap, it looks great!

mjd, looks good the Barrister, also nice work on it!

O-Guy, wonderful Borsalino today.

David, The Royal Stetson Zephyr Weight looks really good on you.

Perry, your Powell is a winner! It's suits you perfect!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. 65'F and isolated thunderstorms today. The Dobbs is my hat for this morning. It pulled it on snug
as the dogs and I were on the lake shore when the first wind fronts were coming thru. The yard down here needs cutting. I will cut in the rain this afternoon. The Dobbs hat will serve me well thru todays weather.

IMG1609-L.jpg

Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Frank; I echo Davids comments that's one nice cap. Stetson has some nice European products.

David; Classy hat. It has been nice weather to visit your felt collection.

OG; Shirt is very nice. Oh yes, so is the hat. That is a commanding pose sir!

Perry; You look sharp in the Powell, shirt and tie.

Javier; I do like the wider brims on you. Natty look today.

Best, Eric -

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
Javier: Thank you!

David: Thank you Sir! The silk fabric of the Hatteras collection is indeed very nice and the drape is right from the start. Strange that the US choice is worse. :confused:

Manfred: Thank you my dear countryfellow! :) I seem to become a "cap-oholic"... ;)

Eric: Thank you, it was love at first sight for me. :D I am not familliar with the european Stetson felt hats but the caps seem to be first class.

GooMan

New in Town
My 1st hat. I'm curious to hear your thoughts because I have zero hat knowledge.
I didn't realize our mirror was so dirty! :eeek:

Hat.jpg

Hat2.jpg

GooMan

New in Town
What is the brand GooMan?

I went against the advice of a few people here and bought a Tommy Bahama. There are no hat stores around me and I wanted to try a few on & Tommy Bahama was the only place I could find. I went in knowing which hat I wanted based on pics but when I tried it on I didn't like it at all (the wife didn't either). This is why I'm afraid of buying a hat online. I tried 3 or 4 different styles on and this one was by far my favorite.

JAVIER

Practically Family
Thank you all for the compliments, I'm enjoying the wides, and wearing the felts during this cool weather has been pleasant as of late.

Eric -Nice Dobbs, it's a nice look and you rock it out.

O.G. - (in a good way) You look intimidating in that Borsalino.

David - Broken record here, but again another stellar collection item, Blues cool... that Royal Stetson Zephyr Weight it sweet. How many hats do you own? :eusa_clap

Mr. Lyle Lovett Jr -That Powell is you, all day.

GooMan -Welcome to your new addiction :D Steller start.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, I really like that Royal Stetson. It looks like a perfect summer weight hat.

Thanks, BR. Actually, the felt isn't quite as light as my ArtLites and the Stetson has a liner as well. It is a really nice springtime hat.

Great looking Stetson Dave!

Cheers, Hatto! Nice to see your Powell today.

I like that one (especially with dark blue) ... :yo:

Thanks, Z! On the whole I still prefer grey or green/grey hats, but I do like my light tan ones with blue blazers.

David, The Royal Stetson Zephyr Weight looks really good on you.

Thank you, Manfred. This Zephyr Weight is my oldest hat (late 30's) and is great to wear.

Javier - great shot of you with your Dobbs. You asked how many hats I have. It really depends on who is counting, me or my wife. I think I have about 30, she swears it is way more :) At some point I'll have a few up in the Classifieds - tough though because I really like all the ones I have at the moment!

Eric - thanks, this cooler weather has been very pleasant for wearing some of my felt hats. The fact you are out and about with your straw homburg, suggests warmer days must be coming this way!

GooMan - looking good in your first hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot