Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Work:
Police002.jpg

Police005.jpg

Yes sir. No sir. I won't do it again sir. Thank you sir.

Jeff

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Javier, cool photo and Dobbs!

Carl, a lot of Hats for one day and all of them are looking good on you!

Steve, fantastic Hückel. Is truly a beauty and you look sharp with him!

Ray, nice Straw Western Hat, looks good on you!

David, very nice family pic! I am late to the party, a Happy Birthday Amelia from me!

Jeff, cool your boater, looks good with the suit!

Joe, nice photo with your Hat!

Randall, sharp borsalino Cap, you wear it very well!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Marina Ca, 8 miles north of Monterey, sunset last night 8:27pm chilly sunset But my Sweet wife Warmed me up................
Stetson Playboy:cool:
232323232%7Ffp63574%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D353%3B%3C776%3C%3B34%3Bnu0mrj

Selvedge In the Sand !

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Sweet lids, Che. I love that part of the country. Nothing quite like the thunderous barks of those sea lions in Seaside.

I wore this Resistol Wide Country most of the weekend, when I wasn't wearing my Panama bowler.
zoo001copy.jpg

019copyt.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Chepstow
i scored the shirt today in Santa Cruz for $10 Bucks at a Antiques Fair downtown.. true vintage find amongst the hundreds of tommy bahama there trying to be passed off as Vintage......absoutely no hats found just itchy wool stuff.

Bowlerman,, you are right those big boys make a lot of noise.... i love the area's between Monterey & Santa Cruz like Moss Landing less noise & Less people. perfect weekend getaway.. but i have to switch out felt & straw in that area night & day,, makes it more Fun...
Man you have the coolest straws around & i dig those tall straws you can sport em well.
che:cool:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Manfred, that is such a cool shot. The upturn looks perfect with that lid.

Chief-- what a wonderful array! Nice to see you active-- all those hats are great. THE Chief really is superb, and that bowler ain't too shabby either (of course I might have a slight bias). Frankly, the uniform's hat might be my favorite du jour!

Steve-- that is absolutely stunningly pristine.

Randall-- nice cap, man! I can picture you cruisin' the coast in an Austin-Healey Sprite and some goggles. My guess is that it would have to be a convertible, as your head might be a little cramped with the roof on. ;) Or perhaps I assume you're tall because of the esteem in which I hold your comments and wit here in the lounge!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks everyone for the Amelia birthday wishes and comments. We had a great day together in the city.

Since Amelia is getting close to the end of her first year away at school, we don't see her as much as we used to so these events are very special for us.

We saw a lot of people wearing straw hats whilst in the city. Of course most were the cheap ones that you see on sale I'm just about every corner, but there were some very nice ones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8panelnewsboy