Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
I went in search of this picture:

transit.jpg

OK, this is The Fedora Lounge and as a result when this picture came up on my screen I thought, "The inside of the crown of that hat was not finished very well at all". And by the way, that planet is definitely a regular oval.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Lookin good Dave, Robert and Javier!
David, You just gotta love the Powell. Everything about it is classy.

Thanks guys - I'm liking the Powell a lot.

There is one question I have to ask......Are you sure you are in New Hampshire?

In most of your photos, of late, it seems to be raining or had been raining.....:rain:

Thank you, Mystic. I tell ya - it has been raining an awful lot this month!

David, wonderful this Powell, that is a Jackpot.

Thank you Manfred. I'd certainly recommend getting a Powell to anyone that was interested. Good hat + good price from Matt.

Joao - nice hat and nice weather!

Alan - nice to see you back. Great hats and that little black dot thingy on the sun suggests it was a successful trip.

LMH2 - good looking hat and cool photo.

Jason - cool Borsalino. Is that a new or vintage Alessandria?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cleaning up after a sail on the lake. I had my hat waiting for me on an outdoor hat rack. All dry and sipping coffee on the deck.

IMG1726-L.jpg

My Adam Executive is now on my head. Warm, comfy and sated.

Best this fine summer evening, Eric -

Last edited:
Thanks so much David, Al, TealSeal, suitedCboy, thunder ball... it's nice to be home for a bit.

Mystic, the no.1 is a rugged hat. It's made it through 80 years and I think it has another 80 in it. You are correct - those are the communication towers on Mt. Wilson. Here is a little video you might enjoy:

[video=vimeo;44005189]http://vimeo.com/44005189[/video]

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I missed some good posts earlier!
Joao, I love those photos.
Eric-- a beauty of a hat, for sure. Now was the hat at home, dry, sipping coffee as you pulled up to shore?
Alan-- holy cow. One of the coolest photos I've ever seen. Nice work! Your choice of lids fits the bill. Kind of admirably menacing in that black one. I like it!

jbucklin

Practically Family
JB You still have my address just pack this borsalino up and send it on too me... hahaha :D :D :D

That's right Chief, I could! But I probably won't. :( I could list you in my will to receive it upon my demise. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you though. I'd hate to get your hopes up. ;)

Last edited:

Mystic

Practically Family
Thanks so much David, Al, TealSeal, suitedCboy, thunder ball... it's nice to be home for a bit.

Mystic, the no.1 is a rugged hat. It's made it through 80 years and I think it has another 80 in it. You are correct - those are the communication towers on Mt. Wilson. Here is a little video you might enjoy:

[video=vimeo;44005189]http://vimeo.com/44005189[/video]

Amazing personal video :eusa_clap

Galileo would be jealous :)

Alan-- holy cow. One of the coolest photos I've ever seen. Nice work! Your choice of lids fits the bill. Kind of admirably menacing in that black one. I like it!

Thanks Jeff. They have mountain lions and rattlesnakes up there... I have to make sure I don't look like food.

Amazing personal video :eusa_clap Galileo would be jealous :)

thanks so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit