Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkingrph

Practically Family
Today, an el cheepo cotton brim and top, side of crown nylon mesh from Tractor Supply to work in the yard. Heat is horrible down here so I need something like this that I do not worry about ruining. I actually bought three of these regularly $15 hats on sale for about 49 ea., and gave one to my son. The one I work in and get sweat soaked usually goes into the shower with me to get washed off, and the original kacki(sp) has faded to a light tan. Next time I am going to see about an extra large so I can put it on over an absorbant athletic type sweatband.

mcarthur

Familiar Face
25rozh3.jpg

Optimo milan straw

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today was my Remembrance by Art, This was at the Crossville Depot which is the old train station from the Sgt. York movie. It is the actual train station where he returned to Crossville and has been restored. According to the pictures inside the tracks were right in front of where I was sitting.:)

depot1.jpg

depot2.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Today was my beater Beaver Brand (western weight felt) fedora for mowing properties in two separate downpours!

DSC_0013.jpg

Then for the evening one of my Open Roads. This one has a more ample crown than what I think is usual:

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
That little feller next to you, what hat is he wearing? :D
Hard hat!lol

Today I wore my Adventurebilt hiking in Fall Creek Falls. Soaked the liner completely but the hat was never too hot for wear. I will have pics Sunday when I get home.:rolleyes: ;)

Viper Man

Banned
Colby Jack said:
Viper...that is a wicked nice straw!...and Gene...Your collection is wonderful!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, Jack!

Alucard73 said:
Disney Homburg. Sorry bad pic as it was taken by computer.

Homburg.jpg

I like that homburg, Alucard! I don't think I have ever seen a Disney homburg but it certainly looks great on you! :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou