Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank's for the congratulations everyone!

Frank, I haven't seen you around much. I guess you're son is probably keeping you pretty busy. I'll have to look into smaller hats. My wife probably won't let anything used near him for the first 3 months or so but once he's a bit bigger and has built up some immunity she'll probably be alright with me hatting him up.

For today I'm wearing a 14.5" Elosegui basque beret while hanging out with my girls at home. I'll be going to pick up Otto later this morning if all goes well.

IMG_8868.JPG

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
TomS, how do those Amish hats compare to say a Sunbody hat? Are they stiff and heavy? Or flexible? I've seen some on ebay and they looked interesting.

Thanks,
Sam

tealseal

A-List Customer
Not a great picture, but I only thought to take one for this thread when I was here!

img3081en.jpg

Fed IV waiting with me at the airport in Arequipa, Peru.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
One of the best threads for photos!

Those beautiful photos of Taiwan has prompted me to re-post my photos from my trip back in June. I have these and more in the Steamer trunk section but that sub-forum doesn't get much action.

My new and trusty Akubra Country Club did yeoman work in the hot and humid weather!

403257820.jpg

A vist to the Narrow Door Cafe:
403257792.jpg

A visit to Chang Kai-shek's memorial for the changing of the guard.

403257783.jpg

403257789.jpg

403257785.jpg

The beautiful Presidential Office Building. Its the former Japanese Governor-General's residence. Taiwan was a Japanese colony from 1895-1945, the building is in a mixture of Japanese-British-German and Italian styles and was completed shortly after WWI.

403257796.jpg

The building seen from above makes the character “日” for Sun (for Japan's cultural/geographic connection to the Sun) so it has two garden courtyards.

403257794.jpg

Hamming it up at the Legislative Yuan (the Taiwanese Parliament):
403257798.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Enjoying Fawcett Friday
Eric Your SilverBelly VS Is Outstanding:eusa_clap Wear it Proudly on datenight !
Im joining the VS Silverbelly Lite Club Also !
232323232%7Ffp6355%3A%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3563883%3A7334%3Bnu0mrj
:cool:

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Wow, so many nice hats!

Manfred: nice combo there! I need to get on the felt/straw combo hat train.

Robert: love the ribbon and finish of the felt. Looks almost like a suede finish?

Randall: The gentle swoop in the brim is a good look.

Eric & Che: fantastic examples of how versatile silverbelly is with different ribbon treatments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass