Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Purplesage.

Galerie_Lafayette_Haussmann_Dome.jpg

Best shot of the Powell I have seen yet!
Well done David!

RBH nailed it that David nailed it. Well done!

Love your photo Jared!

AL, you look splendid as always topped in that porcelain Optimo. Was it a long day at work, or did someone take your cigar away just before the shutter snapped? :)

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Randall-- I agree with Manfred-- for a beater, that sure is sharp!
Manfred, thanks for the kind words recently, and may I post an immediate link to your hat du jour in the "top ten" thread? That one has me wide-eyed!

Jeff, thank you very much for the kind words, I really appreciated it. Gladly. I am glad that you found a hat from me, that is nice enough for this thread.
Purple, Jared, David, Danofarlington and Jeff, thanks so much for the kind comments, I really appreciate all!

Jared, I like your Stetson 100 the best you can have and you have it!

Purple, wonderful profile shot of your French Hat. sharp!

Splinter, you looks good with your nice Stetson!

David, really sharp Hat your Powell and he looks so good on you!

Tom, great job done on you Resistol, looks good!

Al, stunning outfit, the Cagney looks excellent with your sharp suit! You da man.

Robert, cool, I like your combination!

Joao, some stains under your brim but for a good hat no problem, you wear it proud!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Last evening after returning home from work, just before heading out again. OPTIMO Cagney, in Porcelain. '39-'49(ca. early '40s) DB suit.

WOW Al!!!! This is a GREAT picture. The Cagney looks wonderful on you and paired with that suit, its sharp as a tack. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Purplesage

One Too Many
Wormser

Black Wormser, very soft felt and nice bow. I think it's from the 30's but could be older. This isn't the Black French hat I wore yesterday. I'll have to chose a different color next time.

photo22_zpseb3e87aa.jpg

photo39_zps9c07edea.jpg

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Holy moly, Al. I don't recall seeing that hat before, or else I'm just forgetting. How silly it would be for me to have forgotten a lid like that Optimo Cagney. Gorgeous!

Alan, I'm happy to see one of my top ten being worn on your head today!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I'm wearing this Resistol Wide Country, today. It's just what I grabbed, and doesn't really match what I'm wearing. Very strong winds and rain today may warrant a changing of the lid, however, as this one is just a wee bit loose on the noggin'.

016hf.jpg

020iqj.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, this hat makes me speechless, beautiful!

Tom, that's right, enjoy the last summer days with a good Straw on your head.

Monk, sharp Playboy, looks like your favorite Hat.

Purple, nice Wormser today. I like it!

Earl, nice, your Western hat looks good on you!

Jeff, I love this Resistol hat, the color goes with all!

Jeff - thanks for your nod to this old western, and Manfred - your comment is much appreciated. There is something very special about a hat that survives 100 years to be worn again, or in this case, perhaps for the first time.

Thank you also for the nice messages on yesterday's Borso! :yo:

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Lots of great hats. Delectans' Optimo is awesome. If I had a legitimate reason to go to Chicago besides getting a hat, that’s the one I’d stop in and get measured for. Of course David had to post a great shot of his Powell – all the more depressing since I had the bad luck of ruining mine shortly after its arrival!

Just a quick photo. My newsboy cap arrived from Hat People yesterday. I ordered the hounds tooth stripe in an extra full cut, because it looked kind of stingy in the photo, but boy, this thing is big. I think I’d better go with just a full cut next time.

DSCF1101_zpse81ee6ee.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
B.J. Hedberg. That looks extremely full compared to any hat I've seen from hatpeople before. Does it fit correctly to your head size? There's something that definitely looks out of balance to me in the way that sits but if could be the angle of the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24